Official OST and Film Score Thread

http://www.banquetrecords.com/MOVLP1149

Baquetrecords also put up pre-orders for Godzilla, both red (almost sold out now) and black.

Looks like the UK only gets 250 blood red and the other 500 are worldwide...

"Expected 9th June on very limited double blood red vinyl, (750 in total, only 250 for the UK), then black double LP with 60x60 cm pull-out poster."

Did you guys like the Godzilla score? I though it was pretty tacky.

I was gonna preorder it, but held out to actually see the movie first (I'm a sucker for OSTs). Was happy I did, my brother and I kept joking about how cliche and bad it was. Not in a good way either. A couple decent tracks but not worth this much...

http://www.banquetrecords.com/MOVLP1149

Baquetrecords also put up pre-orders for Godzilla, both red (almost sold out now) and black.

Looks like the UK only gets 250 blood red and the other 500 are worldwide...

"Expected 9th June on very limited double blood red vinyl, (750 in total, only 250 for the UK), then black double LP with 60x60 cm pull-out poster."

I DID NOT mean to Downvote, sorry, I was trying to quote to say that the Music On Vinyl Descriptive Godzilla page now says 1500 Limited Numered with poster, so like Silva Screen with Batman Begins, they have bumped up the pressing numbers.

Yeah, that's the deluxe one which I was making reference to.  I've been holding off on pre-ordering until I get a chance to lay eyes upon it.

My bad, hallowken78, I missed that deluxe bit in your initial post. I'm not as worked up for the artwork as I am with how the vinyl color options on this one sound. The split vinyl for The Hills Have Eyes was pretty foul, granted it was half GID, but still I'll be more concerned with the sound quality on their variants until I get them in my ears.

Side note: is there an One Way Static thread on here?