Official OST and Film Score Thread

Music On Vinyl will be releasing soundtracks to The Theory Of Everything, The Imitation Game and The Book Of Life:

http://www.newonvinyl.com/nl/lp/soundtrack-ost/

Does anyone have a good US distribution to get Music on Vinyl releases through? I see these are on Amazon, but are there other good options anyone knows of (i.e., cheaper)?

GOOD WILL HUNTING 

FINALLY

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Soundtrack-%252d-Good-Will-Hunting-2XLP.html

It'll pop up everywhere. I think amazing has a link too for it.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Good-Will-Hunting-Various-Artists/dp/B00RFSC8MS

Also, Amazon should just be called Amazing as per museummouth  :)

Man, I've been thinking about this and an Adventure Time OST record would be tits.

There's some amazing surrealist scores in the show and they'd be perfect for pressing on wax.

Considering Hot Topic are big on AT, I think it would totally make sense for them to do it. Someone sound the Travis conch.

Man, I've been thinking about this and an Adventure Time OST record would be tits.

There's some amazing surrealist scores in the show and they'd be perfect for pressing on wax.

Considering Hot Topic are big on AT, I think it would totally make sense for them to do it. Someone sound the Travis conch.

Speaking of Adventure Time, have you seen Over The Garden Wall? I just finished watching it last night and hot damn does that series have some good music that would feel right at home on vinyl. I saw that a few 7" singles were pressed as a promo but I can't seem to find anything on this other than a video posted by CN. Anyways if you haven't checked it out yet, I HIGHLY recommend it!

Odd, I was told Spacelab was doing this...

Yes, we are doing one that will be released stateside. Our version will be a double lp with full color gatefold jacket, eight page 12” x 12” full color booklet. Colored vinyl will be announced soon and there will be a secret bonus item that be included with the release that will only be available at Spacelab9.com That secret bonus item will be revealed very soon and I think any Lego fan will be ecstatic with what it is.

Yeah, that's the MOV version. But by the sound of it, the spacelab9 version might be pretty awesome, but the colored editions are usually exclusive to their own webstore and they don't ship to my country even though they ship to most other EU countries. What I was asking was if there's any movement on including more countries on the shipping destinations list.

Distribution rights dictate where a label is able to ship. If they don't have the distribution rights to your country or region, then you are not on the list. Since MOV has the EU rights, I'd wager that means Spacelab cannot ship directly to you. Nothing they can do about that.

Yeah, but they ship to all four EU countries my country borders. Plus a bunch of other ones. And it's not just this specific release, it's all their releases. It could be that it's a licensing issue, but doesn't look like it. That's why I asked spacelab9 this numerous times and never got a reply, now I just angrily post anytime I see their post, maybe one day I'll actually get an answer.  :ph34r:

Yes, we are doing one that will be released stateside. Our version will be a double lp with full color gatefold jacket, eight page 12” x 12” full color booklet. Colored vinyl will be announced soon and there will be a secret bonus item that be included with the release that will only be available at Spacelab9.com That secret bonus item will be revealed very soon and I think any Lego fan will be ecstatic with what it is.

Sounds awesome (everything is... had to :) ) Maybe even a mini Batman or Emmet figure then

Yeah, but they ship to all four EU countries my country borders. Plus a bunch of other ones. And it's not just this specific release, it's all their releases. It could be that it's a licensing issue, but doesn't look like it. That's why I asked spacelab9 this numerous times and never got a reply, now I just angrily post anytime I see their post, maybe one day I'll actually get an answer.  :ph34r:

Slinch if you need helping getting this and shipping it to Europe hit me up, I'd be glad to help.