Official OST and Film Score Thread

Also used the second one for the steelbook they released.

Here are some other releases. I don't want to start a whole new topic so I'll post this here.

If anyone wants to start a black friday record store day topic, go ahead. I've got something like 20 releases that are announced.

12” Beck - Dreams [12''] (Blue Vinyl, Puffy Sleeve, Embossed Jacket, limited, indie-exclusive)

LP Frank Zappa - Feeding The Monkies At Ma Maison [LP] (Yellow Vinyl, first time on vinyl, indie-exclusive)   

10” Get Up Kids, The - Red Letter Day [10''] (Marbled Vinyl, indie-exclusive) 

4LP Nine Inch Nails - Halo I-IV [LP+3-12'' Box Set] (180 Gram, original masters, Pretty Hate Machine LP plus Down In It 12'', Head Like A Hole 12''EP, Sin 12'', indie-exclusive)

12” Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody [12''] (40th Anniversary release with original artwork and tracklisting and first time as a 12'' single, indie-exclusive)

10” Spoon - TV Set [10''] (Colored Vinyl, The Cramps cover, unreleased track from Poltergeist soundtrack, indie-exclusive)

2LP Zombies, The - The BBC Radio Sessions (Complete) [2LP] (first complete collection of The Zombies on BBC,includes previously unissued interviews and songs, indie-exclusive)  

Tell more please :)

El Ten Eleven - Every Direction is North // Limited to 500 White Vinyl LP

http://store.slyvinyl.com/collections/frontpage/products/el-ten-eleven-every-direction-is-north-limited-to-500-white-vinyl-lp

https://twitter.com/gary_hustwit/status/626928428676173824

Gary Hustwit

‏@gary_hustwit

This is basically the "Helvetica" soundtrack, on vinyl!

Toy Story Picture Disc album art has been released as well with a HEFTY 46.99 pricetag!

http://www.amazon.com/Toy-Story-Favourites-Various-Artists/dp/B010CGPV5U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438382650&sr=8-1&keywords=050087325190

Also, ONLY 6 songs? WTF!! That's like $7.84 a song??

I think the price will surely drop. This is on the list for Hot Topic and those have been $26 (minus Nightmare Before Christmas). But man, that mock up better not be the real thing... and why isn't the original "You've Got a Friend..." on there?!

EDIT: Zooming in on the circular outer print it says: "Made in the EU" so maybe it's just that regions pressing.

I'm sure you guys have seen this, but The Big Gundown soundtrack from Mondo looks awesome: d622bf19-046e-400c-9480-aa5a3c0f7843.jpg
45rpm 2XLP limited to 700.

BUT - a challenger approaches:

soundtrack-ost-the-big-gundown-ltd-color

This one's up for pre-order on NoV - it's limited to 500 and includes a poster, but no gatefold from what I can tell, and also only the single disc. However, it's also cheaper than the $35 Mondo wants for theirs, and honestly, I like the front cover more. But that Mondo gatefold is just.... mmmmmmmm

It's so tough.