anyone who has received recent orders from SRC

Polyvinyl's Laffy Taffy wins in my book.

It's Airheads... no? Polyvinyl's bonuses are ace.

I acquired about 400 to 500 7"s and for a few years, I was including a random 7" with each order... mostly 70's and 80's stuff like Culture Club, Devo, Toni Basil... all positive responses. Except for a few questioning... "I didn't order this?!"...

Ordering from interpunk in the mid 2000's was a goldmine of free swag. Just about every order I made between like 2003-2006 included multiple CD samplers, stickers, tour fliers, and once or twice even a free t-shirt. 

i began purchasing in 2005 and i recall this.  they definitely aren't as rad now.  there was a thing that was spend 50 bucks and get a interpunk koozie.  i think i came a couple dollars short and wrote, "there is nothing else that i can really purchase at the time, throw in the free koozie and i will get drunk with it in hand all the time and swear up and down how much interpunk rules."  their problem for not letting me market them 5-6 times a week.

i began purchasing in 2005 and i recall this.  they definitely aren't as rad now.  there was a thing that was spend 50 bucks and get a interpunk koozie.  i think i came a couple dollars short and wrote, "there is nothing else that i can really purchase at the time, throw in the free koozie and i will get drunk with it in hand all the time and swear up and down how much interpunk rules."  their problem for not letting me market them 5-6 times a week.

Haha yeah I think the only freebies I've gotten in the past couple years have been the occasional random promo poster. No complaints though, they are bigger and busier than they used to be and they still have great records at low prices with some of the best customer service in the biz. I also love their rewards system, I made an order just the other day and randomly had $3 or so in store credit to use on it.

Haha yeah I think the only freebies I've gotten in the past couple years have been the occasional random promo poster. No complaints though, they are bigger and busier than they used to be and they still have great records at low prices with some of the best customer service in the biz. I also love their rewards system, I made an order just the other day and randomly had $3 or so in store credit to use on it.

thats true, i am a fan of their reward system and since i'm in va, its always a quick trip....9/10 of the time.

I had been throwing in old MTV Raps packs of cards for years until I ran out. I'd gotten boxes for $1 each at a flea market and bought them all. I'd send them in letters. I'd send them with records. Etc Etc Etc.

It wasn't an original idea when I did it, it isn't now. Why anyone would claim provenance over it is silly.

Cool of SRC to toss in a fun pop-culture surprise. 

I had been throwing in old MTV Raps packs of cards for years until I ran out. I'd gotten boxes for $1 each at a flea market and bought them all. I'd send them in letters. I'd send them with records. Etc Etc Etc.

It wasn't an original idea when I did it, it isn't now. Why anyone would claim provenance over it is silly.

Cool of SRC to toss in a fun pop-culture surprise. 

For all you know you invented it man, take the credit.

Tiny Engines - i got an fun sized air head and a lottery ticket.  I won $5000 .... until I noticed it was a joke lottery ticket.  I was seriously bummed out for about an hour afterwards.

That must have been Will.  I would have never done something so cruel.  Screw that guy ... he's the worst!

For all you know you invented it man, take the credit.

I am old as shit but I know for a fact I was sent Garbage Pail kids before I ever sent any out myself. I'm seeing that I can get boxes of Yo MTV Raps cards cheap still. I might need to relive the glory days of pulling MC Hammer Rookie Cards and wearing Kangol hats.