Leftover Easter Eggs

Every year we get stuck with a fridge full of colored hard boiled eggs. My kids never want to eat them and I get stuck begrudgingly eating disgusting hardboiled eggs (I hate wasting things like food). I've done the ol' egg salad and deviled eggs modifications but have ran out of ideas. What else can I do with these besides give myself gas?

every year in my family there is an Easter egg fight. it's the highlight of Easter as an adult now. I'm not kidding. My sister is 6 years older than me so when i was too little my mom and her would chuck the eggs at each other in the yard. When i was about 11 or 12 i started participating. My first year my sister threw an egg across the entire span of our front porch over to the other side where i was standing and hit me in the stomach. I had an egg shaped red spot on me for the rest of the day... My mom started having knee trouble several years ago so she stopped participating.

I use to get my ass kicked in the fight every year. But 3 years ago i became the ass kicker and have won consecutively against my sister. This year's highlights were a head shot in the back of my sister's head as she ran away from me. And my sister threw an egg at me that hit me in the chest then somehow landed in my hoodie pocket as it rolled off me??

let your kids hit each other with eggs.

disgusting hard boiled eggs? I disagree. Every once in a while I will just hard boil a dozen and eat them over a 2 day period. I don't bother "deviling" them, just drop a little mayo on each and hit it with pepper.

The reason I don't do it more than once every couple weeks is that it takes the time it would take to cook a whole meal just to peel 12 eggs.

disgusting hard boiled eggs? I disagree. Every once in a while I will just hard boil a dozen and eat them over a 2 day period. I don't bother "deviling" them, just drop a little mayo on each and hit it with pepper.

The reason I don't do it more than once every couple weeks is that it takes the time it would take to cook a whole meal just to peel 12 eggs.

tumblr_m6vs83m3YR1qd2pfqo1_500.png

Haha! I literally was in the kitchen staring at the eggs and decided to just eat one. I usually just throw them away because they just sit there. I ate it with salt and pepper then sat on the couch and saw this thread. I have 2 dozen. I wonder how many I will eat before I decide to throw them away. Does anyone know how long they stay good once boiled?

thankfully, i only have one kid so i can get away with only dyeing a dozen.  she likes the egg whites so we split/share one and then my husband eats them with mayo.  he's not really a fan of them either though so he won't really eat more than 2 or 3 unless i cut them up and put them in a salad.  my sister-in-law has 3 kids though so to avoid having to hard boil like 3 dozen, she pokes small holes in the bottom and top.  she then blows the insides out and uses them for baking, cooking, scrambled eggs, omelets, etc while she puts the still intact shells aside so no one in the house is stuck eating an obscene amount of boiled eggs.