[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

I feel like it far surpasses demand.

Shit, I say one thing and Mr. Run For Cover goes apeshit.

All these different stores have that pressing in their distro. I doubt they're all going to sell their copies. Sure, Deafheaven is getting bigger, but not 5000 pressings bigger.

Sorry, have to ask. Even if they did get more pressed than the demand requires why do you care so much about it then? Especially when it's just something you base on a feel. Just curious, why does it matter so much? I count on Deathwish know what they are doing since they, after all, should have the best feel of how many records they need to get pressed to meet the demands. 

Sorry, have to ask. Even if they did get more pressed than the demand requires why do you care so much about it then? Especially when it's just something you base on a feel. Just curious, why does it matter so much? I count on Deathwish know what they are doing since they, after all, should have the best feel of how many records they need to get pressed to meet the demands. 

Call me a hipster or whatever but I like the idea of vinyl being more limited. Also, to me, 4000 of one color just seems like so much.

had no idea VC had this big of a following in this genre. guess I just never cross paths with you guys that much. not my cup of tea, but the stream I heard on stereogum was pretty epic. i'll root for any band with a rock solid VC following I suppose. that's all for my pointless post. carry on.

I finally got this album in the mail. It's even more amazing on wax. I guess I have to pick of Roads to Judah now.

Oddly enough, a repress of that fantastic release landed at DWHQ last week and is available now: http://deathwishinc.com/estore/product/DW120v.html

The timing is weird I know, as by the timing it looks like we may have planned that, but we didn't. We just send money to our manufacture and tell them to surprise us with what we will get...

fourth press now? wow. i was thinking of picking up all the colors of RtJ, i have 3 so far, so i guess i have 3 more to go to have a real go at a full collection. but six of the same LP is a little silly i guess...

before RtJ came out,i remember seeing their demo tape in the DW estore for weeks. wasn't really into it at the time but i still kick myself for not getting one.

anyway, i have to agree: Sunbather is probably my Album of the Year at the moment. going back to by comments pages and pages ago, i still like it better without the interludes, but they've grown on me a little.

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster