Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

Mine still hasn't shipped, I am not a whiny person but I ordered this damn thing at 10:48 EST, Earlier than a lot of people who have gotten theirs already.

I am in Canada so I had to pay $59.99 to ship it and they originally told me International packages would go out the next day, So I followed up the day after and they told me Monday. So now I am just sitting on my hands not bothering them. However for 60 dollars shipping I expect to have this thing delivered within 2 days, the deliveryman open it and put it on my turntable for me. 

Mine still hasn't shipped, I am not a whiny person but I ordered this damn thing at 10:48 EST, Earlier than a lot of people who have gotten theirs already.

I am in Canada so I had to pay $59.99 to ship it and they originally told me International packages would go out the next day, So I followed up the day after and they told me Monday. So now I am just sitting on my hands not bothering them. However for 60 dollars shipping I expect to have this thing delivered within 2 days, the deliveryman open it and put it on my turntable for me. 

lol - i wouldn't want his "man-hands" on my albums....

i'm in Canada as well, ordered at 10:24am EST

here's an update i received last night:

the shipping manager has informed me that all domestic orders for 1 boxset will have entered the usps system by today (meaning you will see progress reflected by the usps website by midday tomorrow. Further orders, say for the boxset and shirt, go next. Then international orders.

we are going at it diligently. thanx for your extreme patience!

That really grinds my gears, at $59.99 they should be shipping international orders at the same time. I get that this isn't Amazon but I would assume packages would got out in the order they were received, Domestic = 1st Class, Those that bought t-shits = Coach and the International folks = Hiding in the cargo bay. 

This thread keeps giving. 

I am not a fan of overpriced shipping. But when I look at the overall price of this package and the fact that it was $130+ on RSD then I can't find a centimeter to complain. 

Its been a week and people are crying over not getting this yet? Seriously, stop being bitches and go spin some other record in the meantime...assuming you actually have a turntable and don't covet your vinyl like a Pokemon card.

I am not a fan of overpriced shipping. But when I look at the overall price of this package and the fact that it was $130+ on RSD then I can't find a centimeter to complain.

Its been a week and people are crying over not getting this yet? Seriously, stop being bitches and go spin some other record in the meantime...assuming you actually have a turntable and don't covet your vinyl like a Pokemon card.

Preposterous notion.

Where's the giving thread picture when we need it?