Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

Cake is purposefully shipping these poorly so there will be damage, we'll return them for a refund, they'll only refund $99, and they'll pocket the $35 shipping fee (minus the cost for two-way shipping, materials, time and distribution). I will not just stand idly by while this thievery goes on unchallenged!

im actually surprised anyone has seem splits... i love the weight of the paper they used for the inner sleeves.. its super thick. the only bummer is the actual box.. which looks fantastic... but its definitely fashion over function... and im just waiting for the sticker thats holding the top on to split

im actually surprised anyone has seem splits... i love the weight of the paper they used for the inner sleeves.. its super thick. the only bummer is the actual box.. which looks fantastic... but its definitely fashion over function... and im just waiting for the sticker thats holding the top on to split

Agreed, the paper they used for the jackets/inners is top notch and the printing is perfectly done. For a moment I thought all the covers were hand-screened. Definitely doesn't look like a $99 box set.

My only gripe with the whole set is they used #'d tracklistings instead of splitting up the A/B sides, so it's annoying to find a particular track. Other than that, this is like the model for what all bands should do with their box sets.

Mine has finally shipped (so they reached the european orders by now)...by the way...we had to pay over §80 for shipping...so stop complaining ;)

One question: I thought there were only 40 LP - test pressings, what about this 7"s. Are those test pressings from the RSD 2013 single? And how many do exist??

Cheers to you all, enjoy your Cake, I´ll have to eat a couple of slices until my box arrives...