Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

Mine shipped yesterday however my tracking number indicates it was already delivered to me December 2013 in France, two issues with that 1. I don't have a time machine 2. I live in Canada. 

Probably an old tracking number that they haven't updated yet. They often reuse them for international shipping.

I'm not sure anyone here wants a rational explanation..... they just want to rant and complain... lol

No, I am very excited. Definitely an old tracking number. Just funny is all. 

Did very well this RSD, Just unfortunate about the R.E.M Unplugged not coming into Canada. I mean really I am not paying 300 for it on eBay.

Is it paper bits? or Static? or both?

I'm surprised by the number of people who don't clean their records before the first play.

Mostly static-related pops and clicks and even a skip. No paper though. Just listened to one song to test it before cleaning. Completely gone after cleaning.

I agree, I don't think many people on here clean new records before playing.

Is it paper bits? or Static? or both?

I'm surprised by the number of people who don't clean their records before the first play.

Dust happens, so does pollen, it escapes into every crevice especially here in Carolina, cleaning is a must. Stock up on Windex! (Note, actually saw someone do this once at a record fair...took note to never buy from him). 

I've been following this thread (and the amazing amount of complaining that comes with that task) but I'm not sure why you're disappointed...were you wanting a colored version?

It's supposed to be pink translucent

The idea was that every record was a different color, and I have two that are just "clear". I'm not pissed by any means, I'm just disappointed. 

It's supposed to be pink translucent

The idea was that every record was a different color, and I have two that are just "clear". I'm not pissed by any means, I'm just disappointed. 

Oh, I see.  Makes sense.  Well maybe there are others out there with clear copies of the other albums...then you could trade for an entire clear collection of this box set.  

Mine arrived today in absolutely perfect condition -- not a split, tear, or bent corner anywhere. I'm sorry for those of you who were the victims of bad shipping.

My Pressure Chief is a very rich, bright pink with some smoke, while my Comfort Eagle is about 99.9% clear.

Has anyone come across a final pressing number for this first run yet?

Got my box set today, the box packaging itself was totally fine. Packaging is beautiful. So far I've only made it through Motorcade and like others have said the pressing is extremely noisy. "Haze of Love" and "You Part The Waters" have constant noise throughout. Will definitely be seeking out a replacement. First few songs sounded great so as long as that problem is corrected on another pressing it should be great.