Fuckin' USPS' Network Distribution Centers: the thread.

I had 4 packages that all left Springfield, MA Saturday at 2:34 a.m. to come to Lowell, MA then I only got 3 out of 4 of those packages and that one i didn't get hasn't updated it's information. 

Hopefully it'll show up tomorrow because It was in Denver, CO from the 20th to 26th with no update. 

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered a 7inch from Amazon but they put in in their frustration free packaging which was too big to begin with, usually reserved for a 12/10inch. Anyways, pull tab is intact, but no record inside. The side is pretty gaping. which means it got raped during its time with USPS. I'm sure the mailman must've dropped it inside his truck and not gave two fucks. Oh well, amazon has such amazing customer support. They'll sort it or abort it!

Wow. Seriously inappropriate, dude.

Dude, USPS sure took your 7", loaded thousands of them onto a boat, and shipped them in inhumane, cramped quarters to America as property with a nearly 50% mortality rate.

Sure did. Alec Baldwin is making a PSA as we speak. There's a documentary on netflix called 7inch Hell- The Quest For Who Cares. I'd rather buy blood diamonds than another 7inch. Save the manatees 

here's a good one-

my brother left his mac charger here when he came to visit over the weekend. sent it out priority yesterday. checked the tracking today, and the status was "delivered".

awesome, great. he can use his computer again.

except, when i got home, there it was. 

that asshat couldn't tell the difference between "to" and "from"

Media Mail with USPS is frickin' weird. Recently I won something on eBay from a user an hour south of me. This has happened before with something two hours away, and by first class mail was essentially overnighted. I figured that would be the case with Media but boy was I wrong! It was picked up, brought to the Birmingham distribution center, but instead of being brought to the local post office WAS SENT TO MEMPHIS. MEMPHIS. Then it went to Atlanta, then BACK TO BIRMINGHAM. Then to my post office. It took 2 days, which wasn't a biggie, but it made no sense.

Cheaper the shipping method, the more work they do to ensure you get it later. Makes a lot of sense. lol

I wanna fucking kill my local mail person. Stuff two 7" mailers in my mailbox. How I have no clue. Both were marked fragile and do not bend. Luckily none were damaged but it took me 25 minutes to carefully pull them out of there.

If anyone say my last IG post, you would see why I was freaking. One of them was very important to me for sentimental reasons.

This is the second time this week is has happened!

Just had an awesome mailman drop off some records, first time we have met face to face (not sure if it is usually a woman on the weekdays that I see) but he seemed pretty enthused that he was dropping off some records he wanted to chop it up but I think he realized he had to keep moving haha. I heart USPS. 

Just had an awesome mailman drop off some records, first time we have met face to face (not sure if it is usually a woman on the weekdays that I see) but he seemed pretty enthused that he was dropping off some records he wanted to chop it up but I think he realized he had to keep moving haha. I heart USPS. 

My mailman knows the deal too haha. He feels the heft of it and asks if its 180g double. Cool guy

• 2 weeks later...
Depart Scottsdale, return to Scottsdale, depart again, return again

wtf

DATE & TIME

STATUS OF ITEM

January 27, 2015 , 3:10 am

Arrived at Unit

SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85257 

Your item arrived at the Post Office at 3:10 am on January 27, 2015 in SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85257.

January 26, 2015 , 6:06 pm

Departed USPS Origin Facility

PHOENIX, AZ 85043 

January 22, 2015 , 11:54 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

PHOENIX, AZ 85043 

January 22, 2015 , 5:05 pm

Departed Post Office

SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85255 

January 22, 2015 , 3:58 pm

Picked Up

SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85255