Seinfeld vs. Friends // Opinions Wanted

Seinfeld vs. Friends  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the superior show?

• Seinfeld
    • Friends

I, for one, do not believe this question even needs to be asked.

But a friend of mine is pretty insistent on one being far better than the other.  I won't specify which, for the sake of preventing any and all bias.  I'll merely say that he foolishly believes "no one" enjoys a certain sitcom that is universally accepted as one of the best written shows of our generation, and is the backbone for many relevant jokes and citations, even today.

Being that I don't know the vast majority of you on a personal level, I'd say this is a very fair situation to obtain some vote results.  I'd just like your honest opinion as to which is the better show.  If you have additional comments to make, I'd love to hear them.  Do you enjoy both?  Do you despise one or both?  Love one but hate the other?

And if you'd really like to go above and beyond, it'd be nice to hear what you specifically like or dislike about either.

Have fun.

both are good shows, i will always pick Seinfeld over Friends. However when you live with your girlfriend that is not a battle you win very often so i watch Friends ALOT more than i do Seinfeld.

You nailed it here. I do love Friends, but if it wasn't for my lady, there would prob still be episodes I haven't seen.

Seinfeld all day. I don't know how many times my dad & I have a good laugh relating a Seinfeld moment to real life.

Fun fact, the record store guy is Jigsaw from the Saw films.

Yeah its crazy how many people were in random episodes before they were famous.....Jeremy Piven as George, Sarah Silverman was in an episode, That Brad guy from Everybody Loves Raymond as Jerry's mechanic in an episode, probably a ton more I can't think of right now