Vinyl is so trendy AKA does anyone here buy / listen to vinyl?

Wild, how so many people who are a part of a Discussion Board hate on actual discussion, with regard to the exact topic to which the board was invented...

(applies to all topics, not specific to album or record) 

My thing is that I really don't care about popularity or not. I get what people are saying about it driving up the price but there's a lot of factors involved and I don't think it's just popularity overall that drives the price up. 

Personally, I'm happy when friends come over and are impressed enough by the sound of vinyl to want to buy some records of their own. 

Someone recently posted a video for like mastercard or something of some super punk tatted up chick taking a bite out of a blue record. I was amused.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't "tatted", "punk", or "super" in any way. She did most assuredly take a bite out of vinyl. What you guys haven't realized yet is all color vinyl is edible. That's why there are variant collectors, to collect all the flavors.

Someone recently posted a video for like mastercard or something of some super punk tatted up chick taking a bite out of a blue record. I was amused.

its Carrie Brownstein from the show Portlandia.  The show she is on pokes fun at people from all walks of life within the city limits of Portland, Or. 

I really like Brand New and Brand New....where can I buy record frames? I have a pretty sweet set up I bought on Amazon by Crosley, my YFW 2nd pressing sounds rly good on it too. yada yada yada record boxes yada yada there is X of pressing Y left in MN store yada yada hook me up w/ a tour press?? yada yada fart sniff