Hot Topic - All Clearance BOGO $1 - Includes Vinyl

I can't even find any good records that are discounted... I think there's only like 3 or 4 unless i'm mising something. I was gonna get a regular priced record and pick up some shirts but the bauhaus one I wanted is discounted but doesn't apply the BOGO$1 to any of the other discounted items in the cart... lame sale

I can't even find any good records that are discounted... I think there's only like 3 or 4 unless i'm mising something. I was gonna get a regular priced record and pick up some shirts but the bauhaus one I wanted is discounted but doesn't apply the BOGO$1 to any of the other discounted items in the cart... lame sale

You're right, the website is also doing the 25% off all tees, which are marked the same way as clearance. I'll edit the OP.

As for the sale, I think there are like 10 clearance LPs and there are more in stores. Not perfect, but it's something. Hahah.

• 4 months later...

If you're new to HT vinyl shipping, anywhere outside of the contiguous US is going to be some ridiculous and unnecessary shipping price. Its because they send it with signature required or some BS. Yeah, they don't budge on that. Plus, anyone shipping records from US to Canada is going to be a terrible price since the 2013 began.