Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

To anyone who went to the show last night: Did they sell out of record release copies? I'm trying to get my hands on a copy.

I dunno if they ended up selling out of it last nite or not. I got one early before any of the bands started. I did see one guy with at least 10 of them though, I thought that was kinda weird. I tried to get a B&C tour press on my way out towards the end of Touche's set and they were out of those by that time. Going to try and snag one tonite at the Title Fight show.

The show was incredible though. I personally like the B&C album more than the Touche album (even though they are very close for me) but Touche absolutely killed it live, as always. B&C was great too but their sound wasnt as good as Touche's. I love how Touche will just fire off like 5-6 songs in a row without even pausing between songs.

*raises hand*

Yeah, I was that douchebag. But every copy was for a dude here on the board. I did the same thing at the Deafheaven show where they had the raider variant. Always get shot a bunch of awkward looks, but fuck it. I know what it's like to miss out on a record you really want just because of geography. I'm not flipping a single copy. Some dudes appreciate the help so much that they have offered to send a little extra, and that's always appreciated. My main thing is, I never know when I'll need a returned favor. Next time though, I need to take an empty mailer. Will cut down on people looking at me like I'm an asshole, and will be much easier to deal with. I didn't have 10 though. I had 5 and a copy of Separation on haze.

Before I get flooded with PM's, all of them were spoken for before the show, so I don't have any extras.

Next time though, I need to take an empty mailer.

This, just in general. I messed up the sleeve of my copy of ISB by holding it and not thinking that I probably shouldn't hold it on the spine.

Also last night I totally used the women's restroom on accident. The stairs that lead to the patio spit you out right at the open door to it, so I thought it was a unisex one with just stalls. Oops.

I was at the release show and I wish I would have asked if you were allowed to buy multiple copies. I figured since it was a record release variant it would be a strict one per person like the B&C tour press. If I would've known I could have got one for my brother. That's life though.

I'm really jealous of the people who were lucky enough to receive the random clear copies. Congrats to you guys! Deathwish is such an awesome label.

The release show was hella nuts though. A great show from start to finish. TA and B&C are two of my favorite bands and that was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Both bands were stellar.