Something Corporate - North

or sell it to someone on the boards who wants it and break even.

no kidding. plus why list before the other copies are up for pre-order/sale. 

I didn't buy just to flip, when the red variant of lttw went up I couldn't get it because the website kept crashing, and I knew I'd be at work this time so as a precaution I has my brother trying to get me a copy as well. Both of us ended up having orders go through because it was far easier this time with so many copies, so instead of cancelled an order I put it on eBay and will probably break even.

there are plenty of people on here that will give you at cost to break even if thats all your looking for. 

Can anyone help me out with this? I'll be teaching the time it goes up. I can paypal asap. I appreciate the offers I got yesterday from people with 0-5 posts but I'd prefer a member with some credibility.

I'd love to help you out, but I'm still not sure I'll be able to get one myself... Good luck though

Anyone here that can grab a copy extra for me, pretty please? i realized now that i still don't have the funds credited on my card as i was expecting, so i doubt i can buy it in the exact moment that it'll be out. I can PayPal the money amount for sure in the next few hours (max 6-7 hours later). Promised. Thanks a lot to whoever will help me. I'm kinda desperate right now :(