MTV VMA Awards....

TFP

I'm normally a katy perry fangirl (i might have a pillow of her face) but dammit i hate that new song with a fiery passion.

It's okay it's missing that Finesse , and charm that her other songs have. But I'll be damned if I wasn't dancing when her James Franco in spring breakers looking ass came out last night.

In response to the "sexually repressed America" post I wish I could make a .gif of Seinfeld with screens that would cut back and forth between the Miley performance and Jerry/Guy from Kenny Rogers roasters with captions that say: "That's not gonna be good for America" "That's not gonna be good for anyone" haha

This was the scene in Seinfld with the "Rat" hat George had flopping it in the restaurant.

Fuck this Miley cunt, congrats on contributing to the degredation of society by becoming an MTV tool. She's now crossed a line and she can never go back. Glad she made it easy to become the next door mat.

Deserves every low blow given to her. Hilarity will ensue when she apologizes in the future because she wants to be "respected" and "move on" from past mistakes, while we're all just supposed to sweep the damage she did under the rug. And for some *shocking* reason, America's media will accept it without hesistation.

Katy perry topless wouldn't make watching it worth it.

Can't argue with that. And let's be honest, topless Katy Perry will/would be extremely dissapointing to anyone except the lonliest of perverts who "just can't wait" to see her rack. Nothing is impressive about Katy Perry to anyone who's not a female under the age of 14, period.

did people in here insult gaga, drake, and nsync?

jesus.

Uhhh, I guess some of us don't like that taste of gaga's dick while getting boned by drake at the same time???

The VMA's make me fear for America's future

Nothing to fear, it's already gone. You must be young or just not paying attention. America's youth has been solidifying its lack of interest for any kind of respectable future for over a decade now. No educated thought processes or influence of common sense from MTV on that avenue, that's for sure.

news flash, they all have talent or else they wouldnt be megastars.

What the fuck? Because Mileys popularity didn't stem from her dads name? Because Thicke would have been relevent if it wasn't for his dad? Megastar does NOT equate to talent at all. What the fuck planet are you on and why are you so insistent on crediting these fuckwits with talent?

MTV does not give a fuck how much they degrade society or young peoples' image of responsibility or self respect all they care about is viewers and ratings and they'll do anything no matter how low to be talked about.  Bad press, good press, they want the eyes, they want the TV to stay on. People who watch this crap or other MTV garbage are single handedly responsible for this kind of stuff continually being vomited on screen. Nothing but constant garbage being spewed second after second.

/rant whew that feels better

so someone mentioned about bieber going wild. what is he getting himself in trouble with?

I don't follow Bieber because I'm a 28 year old man, but just from looking at him it seems like he is just trying to be a "bad boy" instead of teen heartthrob. Tattoos, new haircut, bad attitude, that kinda stuff.

I don't follow Bieber because I'm a 28 year old man, but just from looking at him it seems like he is just trying to be a "bad boy" instead of teen heartthrob. Tattoos, new haircut, bad attitude, that kinda stuff.

yeah, 27 and don't follow, but i keep people talking about him being a good boy gone bad.

yeah, 27 and don't follow, but i keep people talking about him being a good boy gone bad.

Yea, nothing like what Miley did IMO. And for the record I don't think what she did was all that "tasteless", I just think its hilarious that she thinks she is adding sex appeal to her resume. She looks like an idiot and isn't sexy at all. Someone please post the picture of her in the half mom jeans half sweatpants get up.

Fuck this Miley cunt, congrats on contributing to the degredation of society by becoming an MTV tool. She's now crossed a line and she can never go back. Glad she made it easy to become the next door mat.

Deserves every low blow given to her. Hilarity will ensue when she apologizes in the future because she wants to be "respected" and "move on" from past mistakes, while we're all just supposed to sweep the damage she did under the rug. And for some *shocking* reason, America's media will accept it without hesistation.

Can't argue with that. And let's be honest, topless Katy Perry will/would be extremely dissapointing to anyone except the lonliest of perverts who "just can't wait" to see her rack. Nothing is impressive about Katy Perry to anyone who's not a female under the age of 14, period.

Uhhh, I guess some of us don't like that taste of gaga's dick while getting boned by drake at the same time???

Nothing to fear, it's already gone. You must be young or just not paying attention. America's youth has been solidifying its lack of interest for any kind of respectable future for over a decade now. No educated thought processes or influence of common sense from MTV on that avenue, that's for sure.

What the fuck? Because Mileys popularity didn't stem from her dads name? Because Thicke would have been relevent if it wasn't for his dad? Megastar does NOT equate to talent at all. What the fuck planet are you on and why are you so insistent on crediting these fuckwits with talent?

MTV does not give a fuck how much they degrade society or young peoples' image of responsibility or self respect all they care about is viewers and ratings and they'll do anything no matter how low to be talked about.  Bad press, good press, they want the eyes, they want the TV to stay on. People who watch this crap or other MTV garbage are single handedly responsible for this kind of stuff continually being vomited on screen. Nothing but constant garbage being spewed second after second.

/rant whew that feels better

JAROjx4.gif