Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Nah it was ruined the second Brand New got a vinyl reissue...I blame PoZ

Why do they capitalize their O!?!?!

Cuz they not tr00 punx! Dey pozeurz! Or, according to Rad, they are likely of reptilian descent, and soon enough all letters in and initialism will be capitalized!

Just got the email back from MusicRecordShop. In its entirety:

"Hi Rich.  Yes, guaranteed to be the red limited edition version.  Thank you!"

So, to summarize 47 pages:

--If you definitely want the red version, get it from MusicRecordShop until the link is gone. 

--If you don't care that you (might) get the regular black version, preorder from Amazon.de and save the $15 or so.

Someone give me some muthafukin' likes already.

"Hi Rich. Yes, guaranteed to be the red limited edition version. Thank you!"

--If you definitely want the red version, get it from MusicRecordShop until the link is gone.

--If you don't care that you (might) get the regular black version, preorder from Amazon.de and save the $15 or so.

So if we already ordered from MusicRecordshop and got a confirmation email we're guaranteed a red copy? I've pre-ordered from places before and they have oversold and said sorry we don't have it!

I'm just asking before I cancel my German one.

Also, do y'all know the rules are ordering multiples? I know sometimes when I order Touché records they make sure there's only one per credit card or address.

"Hi Rich. Yes, guaranteed to be the red limited edition version. Thank you!"

Aaaannnnnnd gone!

I concur with everything stated, they are reptilians and extreme poseurs....maybe thats why they traveled to earth because of how big of poseurs they were in comparison to the tr00 reptilian pvnx

In reality, this album is actually titled the reptilian and the human are rocking inside of me. But, to not let on the poseur reptilian s and wannab3 punx, they changed the name and has caused a web wide phenomenon known as brand new related news. Those clever tr00 r3ptili@n punx!