Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I understand what an import is, mate. But thanks for trying.

But why? That's where I'm stumped. An American band with a primary fanbase of Americans has an album that's highly sought after; hey, let's produce thousands of copies in Europe. Sound logic.

apparently the owners of the Europe distro rights for this release are really tight with MOV so that's why it's happening with them in Europe and not here.

And yes, very stupid move by triple crown to not repress this unless they tried here and universal usa was like "idc stop calling us."

Thanks Mark, I knew I wasn't alone.

TDAG is the new Daisy, and if MoV has anythign to say about it based off the sales of TDAG so far, Deja will not be far behind.

Considering I work for a distro that talked to MoV yesterday and have a rough idea of how many they're producing and how many places are getting em, no you're not alone haha. This is gonna be a huge pressing guys 10k+.

It's probably been said or thought but the fact they did this and not Deja feels like it is because Deja might be in the works state side by TCR.

Why doesn't Danny just post here like Travis?

TCR never responded to my email about this pressing...

not everybody cares about vc that much. not bashing on anybody or anything but this community is pretty small compared to the overall market. also, this thread. next level stuff guys im proud +1

YEAH! ADD A SECOND COPY! RESELL THAT SHIT!

i don't think anyone who plans to flip this has any idea how sorely disappointed they will be when the unlimited black press ravages the secondhand market

To be fair, I think any variant of this except black will still sell for a fairly decent price on the aftermarket...

Ordered from amazon. I'll be happy with the black. You guys are savages. If someone held a gun to your mothers head asking you to choose between a red marble or her living, it seems like most of you would go for that red marble.

Ordered from amazon. I'll be happy with the black. You guys are savages. If someone held a gun to your mothers head asking you to choose between a red marble or her living, it seems like most of you would go for that red marble.

my mom may be 1/1 but she ain't hand numbered.

If enough people drop out of the .de preorder it will increase the chance of not having to shoot your mother, not that amazon will likely be getting any reds. I'm ok with black for my GF, she just wants to hang it on the wall anyway :wub:  haha im kidding about the wall part, i think.