Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

i don't think anyone who plans to flip this has any idea how sorely disappointed they will be when the unlimited black press ravages the secondhand market

People still successfully flip Daisy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Daisy-LP-VINYL-not-deja-entendu-the-devil-and-god-/160982695496?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item257b50fe48

I attribute it to a widespread disease that makes people not able to use google: laziness. 

anyone else think that clear is a weird colorway for this album? I always felt the the orange ones were odd too because of the cover art. Do companies still try to match the vinyl with cover art anymore?

I think the white/black marble was the best variant for this album. Clear is kind of a neutral "color" its not as weird as the purple or orange ones

I think the white/black marble was the best variant for this album. Clear is kind of a neutral "color" its not as weird as the purple or orange ones

I agree, and even the white pressing. I usually am not a fan of white vinyl but I like the way it looks with the cover art. A white and black split or splatter would be cool too.

yeah, it's mine. i said about 30 pages back i would do this.

i need to come up with $900 in the next 3 weeks because i'm moving out. sure, i could help someone on here by selling one off at $25. but get real. i've been contemplating this for a year now, and with this whole fiasco, i don't really have a choice but to sell now.

also, i gave away a copy of this already. i've done my part.

lol @ it's not flipping because "I said I'd do this 30 pages back, I need $900, and I've done my part."

lulz @ $155 a pop.

You know...its kinda messed up that I'll never get to pay a normal price for this album like people who got it years back. Like, I was lucky enough to get a sealed white copy off ebay for 40 ppd last year, but now I'm basically paying the same price for a NEW pressing and all of you are coming in here like "this was on sale for $10 in the clearance bin lololololol"