Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I got my copy from jpc today. and it was the red marbled one like the description said. so i guess you ll get 99% a red one,too

Did you get a tracking # with yours? Mine just shipped and they basically replied to one of my emails with "we hope you parcel arrives soon"  I can't find tracking info anywhere.

Anyone interested in a sealed GOLD copy please shoot me an offer.  Im scraping together money for a new turntable and speakers and highly considering parting ways with this if the offer is right.  Also have a sealed copy of YFW Clear Tour Variant and Original Pressing on White.  Would take offers on them too.

This is easily one of the best sounding records I own. Total quality over the first press. And I'm not much for colored vinyl, but I thought the clear sounded like a good match for this one and it really looks phenomenal.

Also not too bothered by the single sleeve. Gatefold would have been a plus, but it doesn't detract from this at all.

The sticker makes even less sense when you're holding the sleeve, but whatever. For one of the best albums of the 2000s, I think it's manageable.

My blue/black AFS doesn't sound bad at all... It also doesn't have a sticker, is gatefold, and IMO matches perfectly. Glad to hear the sq on this is good but whoever designed the packaging should lose their job.

Neither does the one I have on purple, but this one sounds a lot better.

And as far as the rest, I prefer the original packaging too. But for everybody here waiting on this one, I was just giving my opinion that I don't think it's that bad. I wasn't shit-talking your record.

Neither does the one I have on purple, but this one sounds a lot better.

And as far as the rest, I prefer the original packaging too. But for everybody here waiting on this one, I was just giving my opinion that I don't think it's that bad. I wasn't shit-talking your record.

I agree with all of this. I compared to my black AFS copy and this one sounds better for sure.