Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Im down for the seafoam! My instagram name is brandnew if that counts for anything. I'm basically Jesse Lacey.

(thanks)

Oh I know, girl. I lurk you on the reg.

(PS - I know Jesse, and hate him. Haha. I've always liked Sainthood Reps so much more.

Shit, Jesse, I didn't mean it, man.)

If I can't get one in the next couple days, I can buy the black to trade you. I'd really appreciate it.

Just message me with in the coming days if you wanna do that. 

I'm already getting my inbox brand new fucked. 

Haha.

Doing a drawing to be as fair as possible ---- when this happens in freaking Nov. Hahahah. So long away.

I just want IKSSE:3 to be real dammit.

I just want IKSSE:3 to be real dammit.

It is and we will have it soon. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever. I feel the same regarding the Modest Mouse albums, but that is a thread of a different color and likely will be a lot longer...with IKSSE:3 I JUST KNOW. I can literally feel it.

For those of you who didn't read the thread: I reported that such and such albums will be repressed soon and now everyone hates me. in a nutshell. B) It's cool though. We'll see...

Edited by bcarter87

It is and we will have it soon. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever. I feel the same regarding the Modest Mouse albums, but that is a thread of a different color and likely will be a lot longer...with IKSSE:3 I JUST KNOW. I can literally feel it.

I'm optimistic. I just hope that Amazon jumped the gun on the listing. Haha.

So stoked to see them in Sept. in Denver. 

I'm optimistic. I just hope that Amazon jumped the gun on the listing. Haha.

So stoked to see them in Sept. in Denver. 

this is my last off-topic post, but I think you are right and I think we will have them soon and DEAR FUCKING CLAUDIO CHRIST I can't wait till Sept. 27th. I'm going to piss in my pants (literally) because I am not leaving the front row.