Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

"Black vinyl – 3000 pressed standard weight
Double LP in Gatefold jacket with insert."

YES. This is what I'm talking about.

The price is a little high and merhdirect's shipping is a little high but this is still the cheapest anyone will be getting this LP over the past 3 to 4 years. I'm into it. Just grabbed a black happily.

Not the sun, probably my fav track off of TDAGARIM. With welcome to Bangkok to follow in a very close second.

Love me some brand new. Now my dreams need to come true so we get fight off your demons

People are saying that they have been mentioning the album status on tour. I'm gunna see 'em on Saturday, so if I have any "news" I will share it, but I swear to god if I get reamed for sharing knowledge I will never do it again. Not nevvah.

Can I be honest? YFW is the only album I can tolerate from them.

Max upvotes for the day, but +1

I listened to YFW a bunch in high school and totally fell off when Deja came out. Never really listened to it (Deja, or any of their other stuff really) until like...2007 maybe?

Until I joined this site I never even knew they were still a band/had albums past Deja...

Max upvotes for the day, but +1

I listened to YFW a bunch in high school and totally fell off when Deja came out. Never really listened to it (Deja, or any of their other stuff really) until like...2007 maybe?

Until I joined this site I never even knew they were still a band/had albums past Deja...

Man thats the only Brand New album I cant get into :/ I missed the Brand New train in High School and didnt really listen until Daisy came out, and then I worked backwards.

YFW is such just a mediocre pop punk record that I truly can't understand how anyone who didn't experience it in that time can enjoy.

HATE AWAY MOTHERFUCKERS

Haha! I can see that. I experienced it at the time so it's nostalgic for me. I feel kind of the same way about Taking Back Sunday's first album too... more of a nostalgia listen than an "aw, man, this album is so good!" listen.