Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I've seen it mentioned here by many people, but from my experience, no. The only "limited" releases I've ordered from the were mondo's drive and maniac ost's (both oversold by a lot), but it seemed they went through them on a first come first serve basis.

Cool, that makes sense, I mean they are Amazon, they should have their act together.

if I don't get the blood red satan record after reading this thread i'm going to be pissed

Haha

i'd like to pose a possible hypothetical.

i would guess that the 666 are most likely coming from the first link that popped up- the ones that were going for about $80. and the black run would be sold through amazon.

how would you have reacted if the band announced right up front- before mystery links occurred- hey guys, devil and god is getting pressed again. here's the $80 limited version, and here's the $30 standard.

2000+ people order from amazon, word gets out that the /666 variant is being sold first, and amazon got tons of them. people who ordered from amazon the first few hours get their orders cancelled since they don't base it of when you ordered. tons of people miss out on the /666 variant. they show up the next day on eBay for $150. black variant gets cancelled.

VC implodes.

actually laughed out loud.

i'd like to pose a possible hypothetical.

i would guess that the 666 are most likely coming from the first link that popped up- the ones that were going for about $80. and the black run would be sold through amazon.

how would you have reacted if the band announced right up front- before mystery links occurred- hey guys, devil and god is getting pressed again. here's the $80 limited version, and here's the $30 standard.

I would be pissed that the band was selling an $80 limited, and I'd buy it.

Hey guys I found a listing for TDAGARIM coming out in November

OMG TIS SO FAKE DUMB $80 lol

Hey, there's a new one for $30 USD from Germany

WHAT OMG FAKE FAKE

It's confirmed by the label.

666 on red - then more on black

random bickering and namecalling

people out of the woodwork

/end scene

Really, really wish this would have been on the first page.  Would have saved me reading through 20ish pages of complete B.S.

YFW - emo pop punk

Deja - slowed it down, emo, "indie" - most people's favorite album. their break out album.

TDAGARIM - dark, deeper, not really emo. best thematic album of theirs. my favorite personally.

Daisy - harder "rock" feel to it. it's a solid album.

They are all good and all sound very different. BN changes a lot between albums.

Thanks for the breakdown! Ill check them out this week.

If you want to be even more frustrated, check MOV's twitter. Such a lack of useful information.

Where is best to pre-order this? "Anywhere, they're still available in colour so it should be no problem to pre order"

Where/When will the official TDAG pre orders go up? "Search the web or ask your local record store. The coloured #vinyl is available now! #brandnew"

Talk about giving off the wrong impression. 

If you want to be even more frustrated, check MOV's twitter. Such a lack of useful information.

Where is best to pre-order this? "Anywhere, they're still available in colour so it should be no problem to pre order"

Where/When will the official TDAG pre orders go up? "Search the web or ask your local record store. The coloured #vinyl is available now! #brandnew"

Talk about giving off the wrong impression. 

Everyone does this and it drives me crazy...

Waxwork had a similar thing going on.... According to order #s they sold out of the variant in the first few hours, and people on facebook just kept posting about "omg pre-order still open hurry and get your /300 limited color copies!!".

People don't get how first come first served limited vars work, and they don't listen if you try to explain it.