Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

What's wrong with calling it flipping? Seems appropriate to me.

Cause I guess flipping would imply that our copies were bought solely for profit and not any enjoyment or sentimental value, and now people who have owned this for years are trying to make a quick buck off clueless fans before the standard press so....yeah I guess it is flipping  :P

Cause I guess flipping would imply that our copies were bought solely for profit and not any enjoyment or sentimental value, and now people who have owned this for years are trying to make a quick buck before the standard press so....yeah I guess it is flipping :P

You could keep your copy that you paid what? $20 for? And not buy the new version for $30.

It's flipping.

I wonder what this new pressing will be like aesthetically, right now I'm very happy with my Triple crown copy as I like it far better that the AFS ones (centre labels especially). Though I would prefer black to white and the 108gm aspect is good I guess. What are centre labels usually like on MOV releases, do they have tracks listed on them etc.?

I wonder what this new pressing will be like aesthetically, right now I'm very happy with my Triple crown copy as I like it far better that the AFS ones (centre labels especially). Though I would prefer black to white and the 108gm aspect is good I guess. What are centre labels usually like on MOV releases, do they have tracks listed on them etc.?

I'll throw my hat into the speculation ring. MOV uses the original artwork & center labels, so if I had to guess, I think it will come out looking more like the TC pressing of the album.

Im kinda glad its getting repressed, im hoping the afs versions hit 40 on ebay id really like to snag a blue/black, black or even blue/white.

I currently own white/marble triple crown

And i sold my old afs one on ebay soon as i ordered it i priced it low and it sold quick (wasnt perfect condition it got creased in shipping but i ended up making like 20 more then i payed)

Afs quality looks nicer to me and more unique.

This is awesome

Clarification from MoV:

The black pressing will be available after the red vinyl is sold out.

As of yet, we don’t have any plans for the rest of their albums. We would like to see how big the demand is for this record.

But please keep a close eye on our Facebook page and website. We might change our minds very quickly ;)

my thoughts on this are if it's worth an extra $50 to you to have a 1 in a million chance at getting a variant over everyone else then go for it.

edit: on second thought, you should absolutely do it. no question.

I just ordered both because I'm not risking it hahaha I've been trying to get this vinyl forever.