Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

YFW - emo pop punk

Deja - slowed it down, emo, "indie" - most people's favorite album. their break out album.

TDAGARIM - dark, deeper, not really emo. best thematic album of theirs. my favorite personally.

Daisy - harder "rock" feel to it. it's a solid album.

They are all good and all sound very different. BN changes a lot between albums.

Well said.

Theres also a ton of money to be made on this.....looking at you Lazy Labrador

Been into vinyl for about a month and I already get this reference.  Waiting for my Senses Fail record from eBay.  Looks like they bought all of them back in 2012 and are slowing making a nice profit selling one a time on eBay now.

I read through all 18 pages of this and they said the first 666 would be red. Is it safe to assume those are gone at this point or based on what they're saying are they still available?

IF the 666 are being sold through Amazon - they are most definitely gone without a shadow of a doubt.

That said, MoV could be holding the 666 red until official announcement or for their own site. No one knows.

IF the 666 are being sold through Amazon - they are most definitely gone without a shadow of a doubt.

That said, MoV could be holding the 666 red until official announcement or for their own site. No one knows.

It appears that there isn't a feature to buy stuff on the MoV website, do they sell their stuff through a distributor then?

It appears that there isn't a feature to buy stuff on the MoV website, do they sell their stuff through a distributor then?

Dunno. Record Shop X posted first (at least their's was seen first) Maybe they have all 666...

Amazon usually (in the US at the very least) only gets retail copies. So, I would assume they will be black.

That said, if the pressings are 2 separate pressings, Maybe all the ones currently for sale are red.

But even then... they've sold more than 666. A lot more.

Again, this is all speculation and it makes people in this thread mad. So, I'd just wait for more details.

I hope I get one of those red pressings. I'll turn it into a bowl and serve Halloween candy in it, Then I'll just hang the empty sleeve on my wall.  

good work other ryan

Also one thing to note, as many of you have experienced, preordering from amazon can lead to a lot of disappointment, this is because when they get information to put up a listing but no info on how limited it is, they leave the preorder open. In case they oversell, they'll just cancel the orders they cannot fulfill. Meaning that simply the fact that you managed to preorder one doesn't necessarily secure you a copy. So at this point it's still possible that they'll be colored versions, just as it's possible that most of our orders will be cancelled.

2000+ people order from amazon, word gets out that the /666 variant is being sold first, and amazon got tons of them. people who ordered from amazon the first few hours get their orders cancelled since they don't base it of when you ordered. tons of people miss out on the /666 variant. they show up the next day on eBay for $150. black variant gets cancelled.

VC implodes.

Also, is this really how Amazon acts about Pre-Orders? If so, that is not fair and is stupid.

I've seen it mentioned here by many people, but from my experience, no. The only "limited" releases I've ordered from the were mondo's drive and maniac ost's (both oversold by a lot), but it seemed they went through them on a first come first serve basis.