Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I kind of like her, she is using the VC collection manager! Glad to see it works now :P

Thats pretty cool!  I wish I had a collection within 50 records so I could find the patience to catalog it anywhere.  I stupidly let mine grow way too much between the ages of 16 and 26, and now I fear I will never get around to cataloging it.

This preorder has brought a lot of people out of the woodwork and they all seem to be losing their minds over it. Brand New always draws this to the boards, though

I actually joined a week ago to try to meet some La Dispute fans but it turned into an attack rather than a conversation about the band, so in my defense it wasn't entirely Brand New. I've been on discogs for awhileeee but never knew about this site

Dunno how people haven't figured this out already.

MoV is a European label that has SOOPER close ties with Sony. They aren't owned by Sony but they come pretty damn close.

Guess who owns and governs the distribution of this album in Europe?

Sony.

Obviously it's Triple Crown in the US, they'll have a little more control over how things are presented and will work with the band. They refuse to license BN titles anymore after pissing the band off, remember when they licensed it to AFS and they pressed it? Oddly enough it was that pressing that probably prompted the band to have it pressed officially on their own.

There is no such thing as an authorized bootleg. This is as much of a bootleg as "Meet The Beatles" is a bootleg. This is an official product in every way, regardless of involvement with the band. You can bet they will still be making money off of this, to some extent.

While the new variant does sound cool, I'm gonna stick with my TC red /500 pressing. I highly, highly doubt that a European label is going to have access to good masters like the originating label will, especially since the band has no involvement with this. Chances are it's cut from CD. Same reason I stayed away from the AFS pressing too. The triple crown is your best bet for good sound.

Now quit this "authorized bootleg" sheeyit and enjoy the fact that some company realizes there is a demand and is making these records available again affordably.

Lahispute, you're pretty cute. *rhymes* Welcome to the boards. Things can get weird here sometimes, but I'm sure you'll catch on quickly.

Can someone please present her with her very first Shaq GIF? It's a true rite of passage.

Guys I want to be an internet white knight - someone teach me how 

It's easy just follow these examples 

Don't worry about these people, this is a board full of socially inept and aggressive morons.

You're fine. Having a girl on the boards is just making them all a little nervous.

and there, you're a white knight

Don't worry about these people, this is a board full of socially inept and aggressive morons.

I'm only mildly socially inept so I take offense to this.  For some reason this girl just rubs me the wrong way.  Everything that she types makes me cringe.  I assure you, in real life I can in fact talk to girls and am not a virgin.  I can potentially get someone (probably just me under a different username) to post to prove it if you would like.

I'm only mildly socially inept so I take offense to this. For some reason this girl just rubs me the wrong way. Everything that she types makes me cringe. I assure you, in real life I can in fact talk to girls and am not a virgin. I can potentially get someone (probably just me under a different username) to post to prove it if you would like.

Some people have a real problem with social anxiety so I don't think it's fair or appropriate to pick on that. I don't know why I run anyone the wrong way I mean private message me if you want. I don't want any issues.