Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Sell that on eBay and jack the price up to $4,000 "Misprint 1/1 Rare!"

EDIT: I'm actually pretty serious, I think there are crazy enough people out there who would buy it.

thats why i haven't gotten rid of it ( and also why I bought it ).

my jacket and sleeves had split seams, and some gent here was selling this for 50 bucks, so I figured if I bought it for 50, i could get the non-split seam and jacket from this one, and then swap them out.  So I have a good condition red and this awesome misprint.

I really should put it up

Haven't really been keeping up with the thread but I just got the copy i ordered from amazon and it's the black MOV copy (thought the lsiting said red) but there's no sticker on the jacket, it was on the plastic wrap. When it was packed in amazon's frustration free packaging they sealed the spine of the album inside the part where the mailer seals completely obliterating the spin, corners, and general ambiance of the whole thing. I have a first press on white so I don't care much, I'll just send it back to amazon and take the credit. Anyone else get theirs from amazon yet? i know there were a few who ordered.