Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

curious...are people mostly picking up random stuff or is there some sort of theme going on?

also, with the mix cd, are people doing mp3 cds or audio cds?

I have no theme, and my music hard drive is all fucked so my guy may not get a mix if I can't get it straight :(

God I feel so behind on this. I have ideas down but being broke for right now really is preventing me from shopping. Im planning on getting everything next week. I have no theme at all for my ideas. Its just going to be a a hodgepodge of stuff. Well at least thats what the plan is for now. Odds are everything will change once I actually start trying to get things.

curious...are people mostly picking up random stuff or is there some sort of theme going on?

also, with the mix cd, are people doing mp3 cds or audio cds?

semi-random, and since my SS made their "list" in this thread is about as vague as it could be, they'll get what I get them, im not trying to get them anything off their list since I dont want to spend THAT much money.

Ok so this got a lot harder then expected. Is it lame if all I have is records for my person? I put a lot of thought into the ones I got I just cant think of any thing else.

I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm gonna go out and get a few small, fun things to add to the records and that's gonna be that.