Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

I'm pretty stoked I was up until 4am sending out about 30 emails to track down an oop album for my person.

I have to say this is amazing none of my friends or fam get me anything music related or want anything music related so this is perfect I finally get to shop for someone who loves all this stuff as much as me and will appreciate it.

for whoever gets me heres just a general rundown of whom I happen to be

my name is mike, im 33, and I love sports (Brewers, Packers, Pirates, Penguins).  I love music, but im not crazy about collecting anything anymore.  Im open to newer bands, I used to listen to everything, part because I used to book bands, but since I stopped a few years ago, my exposure to newer punk/hardcore/indie/emo bands has dwindled to pretty much nothing. 

I married my wife in Jamaica last year, our playlist for our reception was Jimmy Cliff and Toots & the Maytals.  Im not really into reggae at all, but those guys and Desmond Decker have a special place in my heart. 

I am VERY interested in the labor movement, finishing up my masters in Labor Relations and have been looking for some newer materials to read about labor.  Its been tough lately for me to catch up on some of the books because of the work ive had to do with my classes, but im always looking for new materials on US Labor, international labor, comparative labor, history of bargaining or labor events/movements.

I dunno, just do whatever.  I love baseball cards too.

Ok, here we go:

My name is Adam. I live in Woodstock ON and I'm 31. My wife and I just bought a new place with a 1 acre property in July and we love it. I have a garage for the first time, and need cool stuff to hang up in it!

We currently own 3 rescue dogs and are fostering one. We have fostered about 10 dogs in the past 3 years. I am very involved with the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society, both sitting on the board of directors for our area and being the treasurer for the MS Walk each May. My Dad just passed away Sept 20th from MS, so I'm very passionate about the cause.

My favourite bands are Foo Fighters, Hot Water Music, Riverboat Gamblers, Lucero, etc. My trade list can be found here: http://deadformat.net/tradelist/hudsoncomplex .

As for movies, I enjoy stupid comedies (Step Brothers, Grandma's Boy), and horror movies. I also love anything Ghostbusters related. I don't religiously watch any TV shows, other than American Horror Story, but I'm a huge Simpsons fan.

I collect burger related things. Anything with a burger on it is cool with me. I even have a burger tattoo. My current collection has overtaken about 2 shelves, and it's growing. My secret santa last year got me a burger shaped picture disc by The Stranglers...so cool!

My wife and I both really like art. She's an art teacher and we enjoy going to galleries. I also enjoy antiques, and we go to antique markets quite often.

I drink craft beer and enjoy good quality scotch and vodka. I'm a Yankees fan (I know), and don't really like or watch many other sports.

Hope this helps!

Here is mine,

My name is Jason, I am 31 years old. I live outside of Boston. I am into punk/hardcore/metal. I was fortunate enough to grow up during the huge mid 90's Boston streetpunk boom. Almost all of my friends are from that time. I collect punk and hardcore records and I own a lot. My other hobbies include wrestling, crappy movies, Boston Red Sox stuff, Washington Redskins stuff, Xbox 360 and cheap watery beer.

I am a day custodian in an elementary school and like my job a lot. My wife and I own a house and have been together for over 10 years being married is awesome. I own a ride on mower and like driving it around my yard. I wear a size 2-3xl shirt.

Things I am not into: synth pop, tight pants mosh core, vegetarianism, PS3, organized religion, New York Yankees stuff, Patriots stuff.

I hope I have posted enough to get to know me. Feel free to send questions for me to answer.

Here is mine,

My name is Jason, I am 31 years old. I live outside of Boston. I am into punk/hardcore/metal. I was fortunate enough to grow up during the huge mid 90's Boston streetpunk boom. Almost all of my friends are from that time. I collect punk and hardcore records and I own a lot. My other hobbies include wrestling, crappy movies, Boston Red Sox stuff, Washington Redskins stuff, Xbox 360 and cheap watery beer.

I am a day custodian in an elementary school and like my job a lot. My wife and I own a house and have been together for over 10 years being married is awesome. I own a ride on mower and like driving it around my yard. I wear a size 2-3xl shirt.

Things I am not into: synth pop, tight pants mosh core, vegetarianism, PS3, organized religion, New York Yankees stuff, Patriots stuff.

I hope I have posted enough to get to know me. Feel free to send questions for me to answer.

A Yankees and Patriots fan? Yikes

I guess I'll go. My name is Michelle. Top bands at the moment are  Balance & Composure, Touche Amore, The Wonder Years,  Fireworks. I have a lot of band shirts, but I'm always on the hunt for more. I could never have enough prints framed on my wall. I love idiotic comedy and don't really have a collection anymore, so I'm always looking to build my blu-ray collection. I love the Broncos and the Lakers. I have 4 kids (pre-teen to teen). I would be happy with anything I get. Really, I would.