Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

ALSO WHOEVER IS BUYING FOR ME:

I mentioned baseball cards, but if you can find any packs of cards from the 80's/90's on the cheap thats what I'd really be in to!  an example:

http://www.amazon.com/25-packs-baseball-cards-15-25/dp/B000ZOUKRE/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1382721808&sr=8-6&keywords=1987+donruss+packs

I finally picked up something. Well, ordered something. My SS is either gonna think its stupid or laugh their ass off and use it all the time. I feel like mine's gonna suck this year. I was so proud of last year's, too. My person only gave a very short post in this thread, so I'm scraping for ideas.

All these posts are making me feel very self conscious haha. Hope I'm not one of the difficult ones. Hoping my tradelist at least helped.

Like Toki said, mine was hella hard because he has everything! PLUS no overlap of interests. Brutal. I think I'm done though, I just hope he likes everything. Some of it is kinda cheesy but I think I did okay given what said he was into.

Ok, quick post on my part because I totally forgot to do that. If my SS is still trying to scoop up dirt on me outside of my tradelist, here it goes;

Name is Zac and I'm 24 from Northern Minnesota. I love all things CS Lewis, Green Lantern, The Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon. I dabble in tons of art stuff from screen printing, spray stencils, acrylic paintings, and graphic design. I recently started a tiny label and have put out two releases.

I am also a musician, play guitar in two different bands. One is a blues rock trio somewhat akin to black keys and early white stripes. The other is an indie rock band similar to Copeland, Death Cab, and Mew. I love goofy pedals and guitar toys.

I love all kinds of puzzles and knick-knacks. Also a fan of the MN Twins and Garnet-Era T-Wolves

Some of my main bands are Manchester Orchestra, Brand New, As Tall As Lions, Circa Survive, This Will Destroy You, Mogwai, Radiohead etc.

Wear a L and always dig a rad crew neck

I'm not creative at all, but I have fun trying to force myself to be so. I know I'm one of the hard ones to shop for, but I made my description on here totally vague on purpose. Hopefully that didn't piss my SS off, but isn't it more fun to buy/get stuff from someone you know very little about? Otherwise it's like getting gifts from my parents. I give them a list of what I would like and then that's what they get me. Kind of boring, right? To me it's more about seeing what someone's perception of me is--combined with the gifter's personality--and less about the actual present.

I don't have a CD drive so I won't be able to do a mix CD...BUT I'm sure I can find a random mix from 2000 that's filled with all sorts of good stuff like Good Charlotte ,Mest, and Simple Plan.

me either, but instead of just giving CD's im gunna do something a little different to expose my SS recipient to some new music, or some great music they might have had but forgotten about

Anyone getting close to shipping yet?

I boxed everything up and had it ready to go to the post office this past Thursday and then realized the deadline for first timers was the 8th and not the 1st. I was able to pick up something else since then. Looking forward to seeing what everybody got. I also realized how long we'll probably have these just staring at us and crying out for us to open them but

12/25 or bust.