Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Woohoo!! I was finally able to get the Dexter record. One of my local stores only got one in, and I snagged it! I am a happy lady today.

Awesome! I've spun it a few times already and it is quite good. Wish there were a few more of the Latin tracks but that album has me listening to another genre of music now...it was odd hearing michael c hall coming out of my speakers on two of the tracks...creeped me out for a second since I wasn't expecting it...

Guest tailsyoudie1

Any word on when the new Circa Survive record HT exclusive will be on sale?

This made me laugh hysterically  because it had already came and gone way before this was posted.

This may fall on deaf ears, Travis, but do you think HT would ever be able to get any of the old Flyleaf albums on vinyl? Their first EP on vinyl would be pretty cool with its raw sound. Hell, even any of their albums with Lacey still on them would be nice. I'm just not feeling the new chick.. A man can dream right?

This would be dang cool.

I'll start this off with, yes, I understand it is the holiday season.

But are orders from hot topic shipping at unreasonably slow rates since about mid-November?  I order from a bunch of companies big and small, and they by far are taking the longest to process and ship my orders.  Anyone else, or am I just impatient?

But are orders from hot topic shipping at unreasonably slow rates since about mid-November?  I order from a bunch of companies big and small, and they by far are taking the longest to process and ship my orders.  Anyone else, or am I just impatient?

They're taking extra long in my experience.  But I'm patient as they're just for me, not gifts, so no big deal just yet.

Yes! I was just thinking the same thing

I ordered something about a week ago. Usually I'd have it by now, but I haven't even got a shipping notification this time

Just received a box of 6 vinyl from HT - no shipping confirmation email at all.  So maybe they don't do those for the holidays?  :/

Hopefully, orders from Cyber Monday all with standard shipping speed.

MerchNow - Albany NY arriving Monday

Record Shop in SF Cali - Arriving today

Amazon.ca - arrived Wednesday

Amazon.com 3rd party seller - arriving today

Hot Topic - Has not even shipped. 

I just hope there isn't something funky going on at their warehouse.