Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

i dont get out to the mall often, but next time i do i will keep both of you in mind, they have a ton of good shit on clearance cheap.

I really appreciate it. I don't go to the mall unless I sent a HT order to the store. my store doesn't get a lot of good shit. Mostly Victory and Disney.

I finally read into Enjoy the Toons Records and finally understand what you guys have been going on about in the other thread. What a goddamn joke. Anyway, someone let me know if they see clearance copies of The Tiger and the Duke in their stores. Thanks!

My store does, but it's the same price online. Same with Lover, The Lord Has Left Us. Same price online.

Yes!!! Plus the Manson's, godsmacks, & stainds!!

Manson yes, I wish I could say LB is a guilty pleasure, but I don't care. Their first two albums were great. If they did a club show in LA I'd buy tix the moment they went on sale. I'll just have to stick to the Queen Kwong shows to get my Borland riffs fix.