Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I've called my local HT to see if they have something in stock to either hear..."duhhhhh.uhhhhh" or "no", and then go to the store and find it in the rack.

Yeah calling is always worthless. In fact I went into the hot topic near me today and asked the girl working there if they had gotten descendents or nicktoons picture disc and she goes "nope we haven't gotten new records in a while. So I went up to their "vinyl's"(that's how they have them labeled) rack and sure enough, they had both.

Side note, whenever I walk in there, the employees will say "hey, it's the vinyl guy" every time without fail.

"Any word on that TDW..." just kidding.

But I'm kinda bummed I missed that Nicktoons release *coughonthatotherthreadcough* Don't like pic discs but may have to buy one if they go back up online. Anybody have a chance to listen and have input on how it turned out? I had no idea this was even getting pressed at all, so much Saturday morning nostalgia.

Also Aquabats vinyl would be legit! Saw them live while waiting for August Burns Red's performance at Warped two years back. Hilarious!!!

There should be more Nick Toons LPs going up online. I can post a store list next week when I'm back in the office too

There should be more Nick Toons LPs going up online. I can post a store list next week when I'm back in the office too

Awesome! Nearest HT for me doesn't carry vinyl and I don't want to travel 3-4 hours to one that might have one. No need for a list for me but thanks for the heads up, will hopefully get one of those online ones!

what is tdw? do they make blank cdrs?

I was just trying to be funny, seeing all the "when's the TDWP repress coming?" comments. Search bar or scroll back a couple of pages guys...