Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Seriously?

From the guy who CONSTANTLY buys 8-10 copies of every HT exclusive?

Usually they just want a record that hasn't been pressed in a while like 40oz. That's why. I don't think I've ever had (not to my knowledge at least) someone ask me for a copy specifically because it was a variant thing. My bad. Seriously. 

Usually they just want a record that hasn't been pressed in a while like 40oz. That's why. I don't think I've ever had (not to my knowledge at least) someone ask me for a copy specifically because it was a variant thing. My bad. Seriously. 

Literally every record you buy for people is a variant.

Not knocking what you do, but talk about being out of touch.

Literally every record you buy for people is a variant.

Not knocking what you do, but talk about being out of touch.

Well yeah, but I mean variant collecting. As in buying all of the variants of a certain record. Just because you buy a variant of something doesn't make you a variant collector, right? Otherwise, I'm a variant collector, and I don't own more than one copy of anything. The only records I get for people are those that have been OOP for a while (or never in press at all) and I generally get people saying "I'm glad to finally own this on vinyl". I don't think I'm out of touch with anything except, evidently, how many Twenty One Pilots variant collectors there are, since that record has a different color that is readily available (or maybe it's just the same guy over and over again. I don't pay very close attention. I could be wrong about that, too).

travis, you cannot run forever, hear our needs, ETID

It was being worked on a while back by a label but there were some issues and I'm not sure where exactly the label is at with the ETID represses

Travis, have you heard anything on as cities burn when it goes online or in stores?

Not sure yet, not within the next couple weeks.

Is there any update on The Get Up Kids? I thought it was supposed to come out last week?

It got bumped to 12/11, hopefully that's the last street date bump on this one.

Also the HT exclusive color is now a pink/white/purple tri-color

I don't want to dig through this thread. If anyone has any other questions post them here and I'll try to get them to very soon.