The Concert Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Swans last night. They were ungodly loud and awesome. Had ear plugs in and still was punishing. Bass was so loud you could feel it in your chest.

When I saw them last week the bass was so loud close to the stage you could look down and watch your clothes getting blown back. Fucking awesome.

I did not wear earplugs, and paid for it for a couple of days. Worth it!

Saw Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds with Mark Lanegan opening in Seattle the other night. Fantastic show, Lanegan sounded amazing and Nick Cave really impressed me with his showmanship. Mark joined Nick onstage for "The Weeping Song", which was awesome as well. 

Wish Lanegan was playing the show in Philly I am going to.  Kurt Vile is opening which still isint bad.  The setlists I have seen Cave playing on this tour seem to be quality.  Hitting almost every album and playing a ton of songs.  Havent seen any dig lazarus dig songs though which bums me out.

anyone in Pittsburgh going to see Circa Survive tonight at Mr. Smalls?  I have the night off and Im thinking about checking it out.

I had two free tickets, but couldn't find anyone else that wanted to go, so I just gave my second one to a rando outside the venue. Twas a pretty good show.

I had two free tickets, but couldn't find anyone else that wanted to go, so I just gave my second one to a rando outside the venue. Twas a pretty good show.

i enjoyed it.  thought their energy was fantastic.  picked up the poster they had for sale at the merch.  was hoping for On Letting Go on wax, but no dice.

Just got home from deltron 3030. Man that was fun. Kid koala did a 40 min solo set then spun for deltron as well. Was kinda surprised that dan the automator was their and performing. Know he did alot of production and stuff on the records but he did back up effects stuff as well as somewhat of a hype man.

Check it out ifyou can.

Just got home from deltron 3030. Man that was fun. Kid koala did a 40 min solo set then spun for deltron as well. Was kinda surprised that dan the automator was their and performing. Know he did alot of production and stuff on the records but he did back up effects stuff as well as somewhat of a hype man.

Check it out ifyou can.

Right on! I did a festival in Canada a couple weeks ago and he was the co headliner.  set was AMAZING!

My Gf and I bought Lolla tickets but once the lineup was announced we changed our minds. I've now sold them on stub hub. Today is 3 days since the tracking has said "delivered". My apt office doesn't have them and the post office is " looking into it". Has anyone been in a situation like this or can offer advice. I have to ship these out to the buyer ASAP. I'm getting pretty frustrated.

My Gf and I bought Lolla tickets but once the lineup was announced we changed our minds. I've now sold them on stub hub. Today is 3 days since the tracking has said "delivered". My apt office doesn't have them and the post office is " looking into it". Has anyone been in a situation like this or can offer advice. I have to ship these out to the buyer ASAP. I'm getting pretty frustrated.

At my previous address I had this happen a couple times with packages. Someone marked it as delivered and the post office said they didn't know. Both times the package showed up a day or two later. Hope those tickets come!