VC Mod Sign-Up Thread v.2.0

jhulud

sjb2k1

futurekills

bigbruise

isavedlatin

Female mod is a great idea. LovelessWrists is another female member(and west coaster) with a good rep that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Also, I want to endorse Rad, but only if he promises to continue being as hilarious as he is as a regular poster.

That was a different board.

different board makes it ok then? ill keep that in mind. 

Nothing against you personally man, but I wouldn't really want you to be a mod on these boards based on the way you react to certain situations such as this. Just my humble opinion.

fair enough, thanks for your opinion without resorting to trying to insult me.

you know, there are other things you can call her besides that.  maybe you need to grow the fuck up you piece of shit.  you should have been suspended from this board for harassing someone like that over something as trivial as selling fucking vinyl.

lol, ok dude. i think you should probably calm down there a little bit? in my opinion, she should have been suspended for manipulating the secondary market, but hey, neither you nor i are mods so i guess were in the same boat. 

Id be open to doing it as I too am on here a lot. That said Hipster and Bigbruise get my support. Surprised Hipster hasnt taken up his Mod campaign again.

936301_10201367803582395_614888543_n_zps

I was afraid if I ran for Mod and actual won.....I would become a poseur like the rest of them :P Then I realized that tr00 pvnx like myself never turn poseur! \m/ :D \m/

First act of business on VC: Increase the emoticon limit to infinity ;)

Supported by the HAM '13 & Yo Posse Posse 

ScreenShot2013-01-07at83331PM_zpsfc8b64a

Maybe being a mod should be a 2 year post or something like that. Seems to have kinda burned some people out. Obviously not a legal commitment or anything but maybe that is just a better system than an indefinite post.

Props to Juan for sticking it out so long.

I'm the Hugo Chavez of VC. Indefinite Presidency.