VC Mod Sign-Up Thread v.2.0

jhulud

no we are not. 

one last thought though... shouldn't someone with responsibility hold no bias and be willing to help anybody when they need board related assistance, no matter how they feel personally about the person?

good day. 

Dude, you privately harassed a member of VC and called her a cunt simply because she sold records for inflated prices on eBay. Let's not go down this road again. You're a bit of an emotional poster.

Dude, you privately harassed a member of VC and called her a cunt simply because she sold records for inflated prices on eBay. Let's not go down this road again. You're a bit of an emotional poster.

lazylabrador IS a cunt though. anybody that does that is, actually. add that new guy cameron that flips the HT releases before they are even out on ebay to the list of shitty people shes on. 

and please, lets go down this road again, because you seem to be the only person that defends and justifies what she does, and i have still yet to understand why.  

lazylabrador IS a cunt though. anybody that does that is, actually. add that new guy cameron that flips the HT releases before they are even out on ebay to the list of shitty people shes on. 

and please, lets go down this road again, because you seem to be the only person that defends and justifies what she does, and i have still yet to understand why.  

I have no qualms with you but the whole complaining about flippers thing has got to stop. It happens and it always will as long as there is a market. 

I have no qualms with you but the whole complaining about flippers thing has got to stop. It happens and it always will as long as there is a market. 

dude, people can do whatever they want. your concepts of ethics, morality or "vinyl justice" are not definitive or universal; good luck imposing them on someone else.

i have stopped, cause its like beating a dead horse, and im not trying to impose them on anyone else. have you guys seen me trying to fight the flippers recently? no, i keep to myself. 

the ONLY reason i brought it up was because scott did, and im not gonna lay down and let him make me look like a horrible person for telling one of the worst flippers in the game that she was a cunt. 

the ONLY reason i brought it up was because scott did, and im not gonna lay down and let him make me look like a horrible person for telling one of the worst flippers in the game that she was a cunt.

Nothing against you personally man, but I wouldn't really want you to be a mod on these boards based on the way you react to certain situations such as this. Just my humble opinion.

i have stopped, cause its like beating a dead horse, and im not trying to impose them on anyone else. have you guys seen me trying to fight the flippers recently? no, i keep to myself. 

you know, there are other things you can call her besides that.  maybe you need to grow the fuck up you piece of shit.  you should have been suspended from this board for harassing someone like that over something as trivial as selling fucking vinyl.

Are you seriously going to get on the platform against saying mean things to people? Did you not wish harm upon someone's innocent children on here? I hope that isn't forgotten when they're considering people.