VC Mod Sign-Up Thread v.2.0

jhulud

It's interesting you bring up Ford. The reason I stepped down is that a video of me speaking fondly of Crosley's was leaked to the folks at SRC. Rather than have it go public I offered to resign. I've since gone to rehab, dusted off my vintage Techniques and have not looked back thanks to a renewed faith in God and the support of my friends and family.

Seriously, I should have no say in who becomes the next mod though there are plenty of good folks on here who keep a level head and spend a ton of time on the board. 

After a long conversation with my campaign adviser (no one) I've decided to refute my earlier statement, and just have this to say:

I've made mistakes, I drank too much, smoked some crack some times. What can I say? I made a mistake, I’m only human.

Don't blame FAS - he voted for the other guy. 

I did!

you serious about that Clark?

definitely got drugged. early sophomore year of college. had two drinks at a party, was fine to drive. on my way home, i started feeling weird, ended up passing out in my car in the parking garage. i don't remember this at all, but a former roommate found me there in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat. he helped me get out and i threw up. i woke up around noon with a brutal headache. he had left me in the car with the windows cracked so i at least had some airflow. finally got inside the dorm and slept some more in my bed. it was weird.

definitely got drugged. early sophomore year of college. had two drinks at a party, was fine to drive. on my way home, i started feeling weird, ended up passing out in my car in the parking garage. i don't remember this at all, but a former roommate found me there in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat. he helped me get out and i threw up. i woke up around noon with a brutal headache. he had left me in the car with the windows cracked so i at least had some airflow. finally got inside the dorm and slept some more in my bed. it was weird.

This happened to me at a bar when I was getting free Gin and Tonics.....woke up at the High School across the street sleeping in someone's garden drenched in blood (not mine.) My mom drove several hours to take me home for the week :P

....She bought a Diet Dew polar pop too :D

What are those?  I've heard folks in Florida, PA, and now I guess Ohio talk about these polar pops and Idk what they are.

Via Urban Dictionary:

The greatest drink known to man, available at Circle K. It is the official drink of Jungle Bunny. Basically a 32 oz. drink of your choice in a styrofoam cup, it claims to keep your drink cold longer. However, this is a lie. But it does cost only $0.59 ($0.64 after tax). For best Polar Pop results, mix different beverages. The best known Polar Pop: 

-A good amount of Go Ape! energy drink 
-Some Mountain Dew and Mountain Dew Code Red 
-A good amount of lemonade 
-A little bit of Slice 
-A very, very small amount of unsweetend iced tea 
-If desired, a small amount of slushee can be added as well. This not only tastes good, it keeps the drink cold without requiring ice.

Then are Suicides a west coast thing? Because it's basically the same thing, except no recipe, just every drink on the fountain.

Back on topic, Juan has lost the ball to his mouse and has not been able to use his computer.