This record was a pain to get haha the anxiety was crazy. Luckily, I ended up getting one. The kiosk in my Hot Topic didn't have it up and the online store said the item didn't exist, but I had it open on my phone. I ended up just paying the shipping costs instead of getting it shipped for free. Hopefully it was worth it!

Hot topic is worst store ever. They canceled my order from 12/24 and dont even bothered to inform me about that until yesterday when I have contacted them by email so I am unable to get it because its already sold out online. My order is also still not listed as canceled in their webstore. They also told me that I was not charged but I was charged 72,88€.

Hi Martin.

I looked into order Xxxxxxx and I do see that the order has been cancelled. Unfortunately there was some information that did not match with what the bank has on file. Feel free to give us a call if you wish to replace this order or you can visit our website as well. This has not gone through and you have not been charged.

Hot topic is worst store ever. They canceled my order from 12/24 and dont even bothered to inform me about that until yesterday when I have contacted them by email so I am unable to get it because its already sold out online. My order is also still not listed as canceled in their webstore. They also told me that I was not charged but I was charged 72,88€.

I would find a way to call them and follow-up on it.  I'd say there's still a chance for more to become available.  I wouldn't give up until you hear a person tell you that they have nothing available anymore.  It doesn't say anything in their message to you about not being able to have a copy available for you so long as you get your bank info straightened out.

I would find a way to call them and follow-up on it.  I'd say there's still a chance for more to become available.  I wouldn't give up until you hear a person tell you that they have nothing available anymore.  It doesn't say anything in their message to you about not being able to have a copy available for you so long as you get your bank info straightened out.

I will send them another email it its still possible to get those LPs. I would call them, but calling from Slovakia to USA would be probably quite expensive.

Has anyone else mentioned that the whole record is pitched up about a half step? I'm brand new to vinyl, I just my first turntable and this is only the 6th or 7th record I've bought so I don't know whether or not this is a common practice among re-pressings or if my turntable isn't spinning fast enough or something, I don't know. Every other record I bought sounds fine. I first noticed it during the interlude before Stockholm Syndrome as the woman's voice was noticeably higher pitched. I'm towards the end of my first listen right now and I can't not hear it anymore. 

Still, the records look amazing and they sound great too.

It's your Crosley/Ion.

Also, how do they sound great if they're spinning around 38rpm? :P

If anyone is at a Hot Topic and sees this I'd be grateful if you picked it up for me and I'll pay $30+ Shipping Costs, PM me. Or if someone has an extra that works too, I can pay right away.

I wasn't able to get my hands on this and its one of my favorites. 

Can't get myself to give the guys on eBay $50+

If anyone is at a Hot Topic and sees this I'd be grateful if you picked it up for me and I'll pay $30+ Shipping Costs, PM me. Or if someone has an extra that works too, I can pay right away.

I wasn't able to get my hands on this and its one of my favorites.

Can't get myself to give the guys on eBay $50+

Same here. If anyone wants to trade something or sell, I'm totally up for it.