I'm going to see if Kung Fu will press a new splatter Buddha LP to go along with the rest of these splatter LPs

That would honestly be the coolest thing. If anyone on here has the original Splatter Buddha press, I'd be willing to trade my Red/Yellow split and some extra cash for it.

I'm waiting on some more info from Kung Fu but it looks like we're going to do a clear vinyl with red and yellow splatter pressing of Buddha.

Once I have more info on when that will be available I'll post it here.

Hope it all works out Travis! Finding the original splatter is impossible so this would be awesome. Any idea on the possible number of copies will be made?

I missed out in the self titled as well. Actually my order was returned to sender because there was noone at my cousins condo at the time. I live in Canada and the shipping is atrocious. Anybody here willing to help me get a couple of these titles when they come out. Mainly EOTS and greatest hits along with the ST when it becomes available again.