Thanks Travis I sent an email.

Don't hold your breath. Payed as a guest w/ paypal on 6/16 and the order only went through to paypal. 3 emails and 2 phone calls and paypal is still pending. Stupidly tried ordering again for it to (luckily) not go past paypal for some reason.

That's the reason they mark their shit up so much. If their website worked, more orders would go through.

Don't hold your breath. Payed as a guest w/ paypal on 6/16 and the order only went through to paypal. 3 emails and 2 phone calls and paypal is still pending. Stupidly tried ordering again for it to (luckily) not go past paypal for some reason.

That's the reason they mark their shit up so much. If their website worked, more orders would go through.

If you'd like to message me your order number I can forward it to someone who can check it out real quick

If you'd like to message me your order number I can forward it to someone who can check it out real quick

No order # because the order never went through all the way, that's why paypal is still pending. It won't ever take the money because HT never processed it. No biggie, I've already tried twice so I'll save the $120+

No order # because the order never went through all the way, that's why paypal is still pending. It won't ever take the money because HT never processed it. No biggie, I've already tried twice so I'll save the $120+

Yeah, that's exactly what happened to me before. Like I said, they kept telling me that I had to wait a week or two to get my money back. This persisted until I asked them to manually undo the charge, which they did. If it ever happens again (and I recommend anyone else to do this, too) I'll just ask them to undo it from the start.

Well, I just e-mailed them about my order and not even an hour later I received an e-mail saying that my order was ready for pick up at the store. How about that? Could have been a coincidence, I guess, but who cares! My records are in!

Picked up my order today on the way to work and it turns out that it was a coincidence, as my order arrived with the shipment this morning. Haven't had a chance to dive into the discs yet, but the packaging is very impressive!

Surprised these haven't sold out still. Makes it nice to see that the flippers aren't getting anything on eBay.

From the people on blink forums that have talked about sound issues, once they clean them it tends to fix the problem.

Travis, any way we could get an estimate on the remaining blink/+44/BCR presses? Sorry this keeps getting asked

Word nah I haven't cleaned it. Only used a brush. I'll give it a clean later but after seeing how a vpi machine works, I need one of those. I bought a used smiths album (it was a reissue) and it sounded like garbage even though it looked fine, I cleaned it with a microfiber towel and some spray I picked up at a shop. It did nothing, brought it back to the dude who sold it to me, he put it on the vpi machine and it plays flawlessly.

Surprised these haven't sold out still. Makes it nice to see that the flippers aren't getting anything on eBay.

From the people on blink forums that have talked about sound issues, once they clean them it tends to fix the problem.

Travis, any way we could get an estimate on the remaining blink/+44/BCR presses? Sorry this keeps getting asked

Not giving out any dates. I will post and update here when a new Blink or Blink-related title arrives to give everyone a heads up that it's on it's way to stores/the web. With how long it takes to get stuff pressed I'd just be guessing with any dates I give anyways. I'm sure if I posted a date here I'd get an email tomorrow telling me it was bumped out another month.