probably the SRC version, with 7"s

Someone on a blink forum bought it from Urban Outfitters and it was the red SRC TOYPAJ with 7in.

I keep asking but I never get answered. Is there any word on when these and Enema are supposed to drop? I definately want to get them and will be there when the store opens but I want to make sure it isn't while I'm out of town.

Same. Would love a rough estimate/timeline for these. Hopefully they're released before the end of this year at least. Any help Travis?

I would be down to buy them all if universal did it right and remastered these for vinyl, pressed them on standard vinyl and just kept them in print and stocked them in more stores than just HT (my personal opinion). I'm content with the greatest hits 2xlp and will grab the live album if HT represses it since I missed it.

Yeah, I'm a total hypocrite and bought all 5 albums that were in stock!  I thought I was content with the Greatest Hits and the live album, but fuck it.. I WANT EM ALL!

Problem is, I bought them on Tuesday when TOYPAJ/ST went up and still haven't received an order confirmation email.  I got the paypal email saying I submitted a payment and that they wouldn't take it out of my account until Hot Topic processed my order.. which they have not yet.  I checked out as a guest too!  I have an account, but it won't take my password and the random password they send doesn't work either.. the fuck?  I gotta calllllllllll tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm a total hypocrite and bought all 5 albums that were in stock!  I thought I was content with the Greatest Hits and the live album, but fuck it.. I WANT EM ALL!

Problem is, I bought them on Tuesday when TOYPAJ/ST went up and still haven't received an order confirmation email.  I got the paypal email saying I submitted a payment and that they wouldn't take it out of my account until Hot Topic processed my order.. which they have not yet.  I checked out as a guest too!  I have an account, but it won't take my password and the random password they send doesn't work either.. the fuck?  I gotta calllllllllll tomorrow.

I had the same problem. They took the payment, but the order didn't go through. After three calls to HT and one to PayPal, I learned that those funds would be pending for a month...unless I had HT undo it manually. I called HT, gave them my PayPal invoice number, and they got me my funds back.

I had the same problem. They took the payment, but the order didn't go through. After three calls to HT and one to PayPal, I learned that those funds would be pending for a month...unless I had HT undo it manually. I called HT, gave them my PayPal invoice number, and they got me my funds back.

Thanks, I'll mention that... Did you have to re-order again??

Yeah, I did

I assumed this wouldn't be a problem, but the girl had no clue. She's reading back orders from a year ago to me. As long as Paypal doesn't take the money, then I don't really care if it shows as pending. Not sure if I'm going to re-order though.

Anyone else's copy of TOYPAJ have noticable skips in just about all the songs? I'm really disappointed since this is my favorite album and moments like the drum solo from first date are skipped over completely

If you're using a turntable without a counter-weight system, I'd recommend upgrading to listen to most LPs that have 6+ songs on each side.

It's one of those Crosley ones you find at urban outfitters. I never had this consistent of a problem with my other records, if I did a quick cleaning usually fixed it.

It's the tables lack of counterweight. Tape a quarter to the top of the cart and it'll fix the problem, but honestly those tables are basically toys and will ruin all your records. The quarter method will ruin them faster but you'll see that it's not the record that's fucked up.