Price might be what's keeping Neighborhoods from selling out. It's the only one that's $30. 

Well, that and the fact that most people weren't so impressed with it. The fan base is really split on it, and many casual fans may not even know that it exists. Personally, I like it, and it even has some bonus tracks on it, too. it 

Two things, I was confident when the pressing number for Neighborhoods was bumped from 1,000 to 2,700 that it for sure would not sell out quickly and here we are.   

Also, tons of respect for the few members that consistently help out people who live outside of the US, you guys are all-stars.  

Also, tons of respect for the few members that consistently help out people who live outside of the US, you guys are all-stars.

I couldn't agree more. I mentioned earlier in the thread I had a bloke (he knows who he is) who ordered and sent to me the majority of the albums and I have another who only ordered and is sending me TOMPAJ to complete the set.

I know there's others who have done the same thing for many different members who live overseas and i can honestly say it's very much appreciated from all of us who have received them. You didn't have to take the time to do it so thank you very much.

Splatter series complete with TOYPAJ and got Forever Came Calling- What Matters Most for $10 ! thank you, and have a good night. Back to bed! lol

Enjoy that FCC record. I've been in love with it for months now.

All I need to complete my blink full-length collection is EOTS, and I won't buy it until it's fixed.

Two things, I was confident when the pressing number for Neighborhoods was bumped from 1,000 to 2,700 that it for sure would not sell out quickly and here we are.   

Yup. Props to DOMAN127 for helping me get TOYPAJ this time around since HT is charging 32$ for shipping to Canada!

Enjoy that FCC record. I've been in love with it for months now.

All I need to complete my blink full-length collection is EOTS, and I won't buy it until it's fixed.

I have a that one I'll give my Copy of Enema Of The State - White - Geffen Hot Topic Exclusive from 2009 another listen but I've owned a few variants of EOTS and this variant sounded really good to me probably the best of the ones I've owned The MTS Pink/White Swirl sounded pretty decent as well.