That's why I made two separate orders..just kidding I made two separate orders because I ordered these at 3 am when they released, my brain wasn't fully functioning and I thought they sold out.

I prefer ordering from site to store anyway, I used a coupon online, they won't be jammed into their terrible shelving and I don't have to keep calling them constantly to see if they got copies in.

I have a that one I'll give my Copy of Enema Of The State - White - Geffen Hot Topic Exclusive from 2009 another listen but I've owned a few variants of EOTS and this variant sounded really good to me probably the best of the ones I've owned The MTS Pink/White Swirl sounded pretty decent as well.

I'm not talking about the actual sound quality, I'm talking about the censored lyrics in "What's My Age Again?".

Anyone have more of a tracking update besides "Shipment information sent to FedEx" or does HT's tracking blow?

I ordered mine a few minutes after it was put up and my tracking is in full detail through FedEx. Mine should arrive on 6/23, but I'm thinking it'll be here by Monday. 

Anyone have any idea if there's anything special with Urban's $55 TOYPAJ? I'm assuming it's just a single black LP?  <_<

I ordered mine a few minutes after it was put up and my tracking is in full detail through FedEx. Mine should arrive on 6/23, but I'm thinking it'll be here by Monday. 

Anyone have any idea if there's anything special with Urban's $55 TOYPAJ? I'm assuming it's just a single black LP?  <_<

probably the SRC version, with 7"s

Anyone have any idea if there's anything special with Urban's $55 TOYPAJ? I'm assuming it's just a single black LP? <_<

Most likely the SRC

got my toypaj today... splatter series complete... cant wait for bcr and +44 as well

I keep asking but I never get answered. Is there any word on when these and Enema are supposed to drop? I definately want to get them and will be there when the store opens but I want to make sure it isn't while I'm out of town.

I keep asking but I never get answered. Is there any word on when these and Enema are supposed to drop? I definately want to get them and will be there when the store opens but I want to make sure it isn't while I'm out of town.

Why not just order it and have it shipped to store? There's a chance it may not even be at your location, anyway.