Mind me asking what's the deal for being international.

Sorry if this sounds weird for being my first post, I've been a reader for a while.

He tries to help international people save money on shipping

HT charges ridiculous amounts for shipping because their services are pretty fast. 

Guys, can we please lay off on making jokes about HT, ETR, and SRC?  

Don't make one of us become the official unrelenting defender of much-maligned pop punk and nostalgia labels.  

Yeah, I agree with this. I, for one, am extremely thankful that Hot Topic (and others) has made it possible for me to own some of my favorite releases on vinyl where I otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford and/or choose not to pay the extremely inflated prices on the secondary market. This thread, in particular, has been crucial for me, allowing me to know via email notifications, exactly when a reissue is happening so I can call my local store and have them hold for pickup.

I don't know how Travis is able to come in here as often as he does while keeping a polite tone.  I only post in here once every few weeks to give updates on the verified upcoming Aquabats Hot Topic splatter vinyl series but I still get many posters who make fun of me for liking the Aquabats (I guess we are only supposed to like hipster bands like Beach House?).  I've thought of never posting in this thread again many times but then I remember that it's important that we keep supporting Hot Topic and Travis so they can keep releasing TYPOJ.  So, I keep coming back.