Now: Converge - Live at the BBC 7"

fUEMcJc.jpg?1?9981

CONVERGE "Live at the BBC" 7"EP out soon onDeathwish Inc.

Coming soon.
A release date and Pre-ordering info will be announced shortly.

Converge "Live at the BBC" was recorded live by Simon Askew in the historic Studio MV4 at Maida Vaile Studios at the BBC in London, August 2010. Studio MV4 is the previous home to the legendary John Peel sessions, which birthed legendary recordings from artists like New Order, The Cure, Carcass, Napalm Death and countless others.

The recording boasts live in the studio renditions of "Dark Horse", "Axe To Fall", "Damages", as well as a rare, electrified version of "Hanging Moon" (the original "You Fail Me" recording features only acoustic guitars).

Special thanks to Epitaph Records, Tschepitz & Nomads of Prague, and Daniel Carter & The BBC for making this recording a reality.

For first-timers start with Axe To Fall and All We Love We Leave Behind.

Then delve into You Fail Me and No Heroes. Jane Doe after. And then check out the rest.

Usually I'd always say start at the very beginning but with Converge, their style and sound evolves constantly that it's all over the place. Which is why and how they keep relevant in their own terms. They set the standard.