NFG Kicks Out Steve Klein

billya

Let's start up that Modern Baseball thread conversation again!

Haha. I think the majority of NFG's fans are people that have stuck with them for a long long time. I don't think they pull in that many new fans with their newer material. I've been to probably somewhere between 10-15 NFG shows within the last 2-3 years and it seems the majority of the crowds are older.

I was just saying, I don't think he left because he's sick of playing pop punk to teenagers because that doesn't really make sense. If I heard that one of the guys in a band like All Time Low quit, then that reasoning would make a lot more sense.

I don't know, just my opinion and its neither right or wrong

I feel like this has been on the way for a minute. I hung out with him twice while they were on tour back in 06-07, I think, and the band (minus Ian and Cyrus) didn't seem too friendly with him. I just remember Chad shooting a nasty glare towards us and thinking it was so awkward. Steve was super fucking cool, though, and this genuinely bums me out. Wonder if he's going to continue making music?

to be honest though they havent been relevant since catalyst. I go to see em live everytime they come through to relive the early 2000's but I could care less about the newer material.

still sad nonetheless

ehh maybe their new songs aren't as good, but they sure play their old songs better than they did 10 years ago.

ehh maybe their new songs aren't as good, but they sure play their old songs better than they did 10 years ago.

I agree with you 100%, I went to the S&S anniversary show at the Social in Orlando and they tore the roof off. My 27 year old ass stage dove like I was 16. One of the best/sweatiest nights since I was a teenager

I agree with you 100%, I went to the S&S anniversary show at the Social in Orlando and they tore the roof off. My 27 year old ass stage dove like I was 16. One of the best/sweatiest nights since I was a teenager

hope you wernt the piece of shit that broke my collar bone at the end of the show