Possible EARTH represses?

Got my white copy of Hex in yesterday.  My A side has some real loud noise on every rotation for the first couple minutes.  I can't see any visible signs of damage or warping, so I'm not sure what's going on there.  I'm going to send SL an email to see if I can get a replacement disc.  Anyone else have this issue?

Past that, the release sounds very good.

I would be surprised if they're not 180g. SL's been choosing this format for almost everything they put out.

I weighed one of the discs out of curiosity and it came out at 167g.

was there shipping confirms on these? also guessing if you bought both they will ship both at the same time?

I got a shipping confirmation for black Hex a couple days ago.

It's been a long time since I ordered from SL directly, but damn they've gotten great at packing records. Almost everything I used to get from them had corner dings thanks to lousy packing, but the corner guards they're using now are great. Sleeve is absolutely perfect.

Now I need my kids to go to sleep so I can throw the headphones on...

If anyone in Europe still wants to put their paws on the golden wax, here's a pre-order option available through Germany. It will amount to quite a price for a single LP once the shipping is added on top of it but those living in Germany can get a more reasonable deal.

I think this might the only distro carrying it.

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/drcarlsonalbion-ost-gold-colored-vinyl-edition-368753

If anyone in Europe still wants to put their paws on the golden wax, here's a pre-order option available through Germany. It will amount to quite a price for a single LP once the shipping is added on top of it but those living in Germany can get a more reasonable deal.

I think this might the only distro carrying it.

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/drcarlsonalbion-ost-gold-colored-vinyl-edition-368753

20 goddamn euro to ship to Australia. certainly different to the 3.50 euro that some other german distros and labels charge to ship single LPs to Australia.