OUT NOW: La Dispute - Rooms of the House

I just mean that there have to be better songs. Stay Happy There is a lot more constant in sound than most of their songs. I'm just glad it (the single) sounds similar to Somewhere at the Bottom.

But hey what's a record release on this site without me managing to instigate an epically long, unnecessary debate?

Let's all give an applause to the label / la dispute as I think this preorder was handled quite well! Nice variants with a limitation with which everyone has a chance to pick one up, a nice bundle, a book that is available seperately and most important, a thing that very few other bands / labels did in the past, a preorder that is available through stores all around the world so no one has to pay 30$ shipping if he doesn't want to.

Let's all give an applause to the label / la dispute as I think this preorder was handled quite well! Nice variants with a limitation with which everyone has a chance to pick one up, a nice bundle, a book that is available seperately and most important, a thing that very few other bands / labels did in the past, a preorder that is available through stores all around the world so no one has to pay 30$ shipping if he doesn't want to.

Funnily enough its cheaper for me (in New Zealand) to buy the bundle from hello merch (7000mi away, $77USD, incl shipping) than the Australian distributor (1400 miles away @ $89USD, incl shipping) :)

Funnily enough its cheaper for me (in New Zealand) to buy the bundle from hello merch (7000mi away, $77USD, incl shipping) than the Australian distributor (1400 miles away @ $89USD, incl shipping) :)

Ok that's strange !? Don't know about that but the European store provides standard shipping options which I really enjoy :)

Should I get blue for 22,80 € shipped or coke bottle for 24,80 € shipped? Srsly, I hate it when buying in the country you live in is more expensive than importing a single record from around the globe...

that's a tough one. since usps raised their prices, it is not cheaper to buy overseas anymore. in this case, however, it is still cheaper to buy in the us. my orders from kingsroad EU always arrive in pristine condition whereas most of my us orders does'nt. maybe this helps you to make a choice. :)

that's a tough one. since usps raised their prices, it is not cheaper to buy overseas anymore. in this case, however, it is still cheaper to buy in the us. my orders from kingsroad EU always arrive in pristine condition whereas most of my us orders does'nt. maybe this helps you to make a choice. :)

Thx for your input! I just noticed, that the EU store offers the bundle, too - so I went for that. If u cant decide upon option 1 or 2, just pick option 3 and pay more than twice as much as option 1 and 2 combined :huh:  Happens way too often haha.

Thx for your input! I just noticed, that the EU store offers the bundle, too - so I went for that. If u cant decide upon option 1 or 2, just pick option 3 and pay more than twice as much as option 1 and 2 combined :huh:  Happens way too often haha.

that's record collectors' logic, i suppose.  :D