PO: Mew - Frengers (SRC 2xLP Reissue)

Really? You seriously wouldn't purchase it even though you like Frengers? Frengers has some great songs but ATGHK is a flawless masterpiece. The song structures still blow my mind to this day. By far my most wanted record on vinyl ever.

Maybe I need to revisit. I recall being underwhelmed.

Love seeing all the praise for Frengers and ATGHK, but am I the only one who thought No More Stories was near perfect as well.

That record still blows my mind to this day (especially the way they recorded the first track, 2 separate songs layered backwards on top of each other).

It's fascinating but still hard to listen to it because of the weird shuttling noise from the opposite track.

Love seeing all the praise for Frengers and ATGHK, but am I the only one who thought No More Stories was near perfect as well.

That record still blows my mind to this day (especially the way they recorded the first track, 2 separate songs layered backwards on top of each other).

NMS is amazing as well, especially on vinyl with the last track. But since I have it on vinyl, I don't need to complain about it not being pressed. :)

Did anyone else pick up the Euro 180 gram press?

This. This right here.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the meantime pre-orders go up tomorrow for that Dumb and Dumber soundtrack release you've all been hounding SRC for...

2xLP for $30. Classic SRC.

If I had to hear that Willi One Blood song one more time, I'd stab somebody with this pointless LP.

P.S. I love a lot of these songs, but come on...